There are currently no items in your cart.
Benchmarks (A Service Resource for Organ). Composed by Kevin Uppercue. For organ: 3-staff. Sacred. Intermediate. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1801L).
Kevin Uppercue is at ease using traditional styles while adding his own modern compositional voice to create fresh and uninhibited arrangements. This collection is geared towards service playing. Preludes--with optional endings to serve as offertories--and postludes are provided alongside hymn introductions, interludes, and reharmonizations (in two-staff format) in order to bring both variety and cohesion to your worship service. Free interludes are also included to help organists flow between moments in worship. Common hymn tunes are included, so you'll be sure to refer to this collection again and again during the church year!
- Divinum Mysterium Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Lord, Keep Us Steadfast In Your Word Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Free Interludes: II Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Hyfrydol Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Ebenezer Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Of The Father's Love Begotten Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Ye Watchers And Ye Holy Ones Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Erhalt uns, Herr Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- St Denio Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Lasst uns erfreuen Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Thy Strong Word Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Love Divine, All Loves Excelling Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Free Interludes: I Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Free Interludes: III Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Free Interludes: IV Composed by Kevin Uppercue
A Service Resource for Organ
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Service Resource for Organ
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music