There are currently no items in your cart.
Belwin Master Solos (Trumpet), Volume 1 (Easy). Edited by Keith Snell. For Trumpet. Brass - B-Flat Cornet (Trumpet) Method or Collection. Belwin Master Solos. Beginner. Book. 16 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.EL03401).
Part of the Belwin Master Solos series and prepared under the direction of Keith Snell, each of these folios contains a collection of graded solos that should prove to be a useful source for both student and teacher. Each folio contains works from the Renaissance, Baroque, and Classical periods, folk songs and traditional tunes, and a section of original compositions. For the student, these solos will provide material with specific challenges in rhythm, range, and key signatures in music that is both instructive and enjoyable to perform. Each solo has been selected and arranged to challenge the student in different areas of technique and musicianship while providing exposure to a variety of musical styles that are enjoyable to perform. In addition, special attention has been given to creating accompaniments that are easy to play yet at the same time add interest to the solo parts. Available in easy, intermediate, and advanced levels as are the Belwin Master Duets. Contains: Bouree (Telemann) * Burlesque (Mozart) * The Coronation Day (Traditional English Folk Song) * The Emperor of Germany's March (Clarke) * The Pedlar (Russian Folk Song) * Processional (Snell) * Processional (Daquin) * Rigaudon (Bohm) * Rigaudon (Fischer) * Rio Grande (Snell) * Rondo (Snell) * Sarabande (Speer) * Three Chinese Folk Songs (Song of Hoe/The Filial Crow/Ballad of the Yellow Sun), (Traditional).
- Bouree Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Burlesque Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- The Coronation Day Performed by Traditional English Folk
- Elegy Performed by Tyndall
- The Emperor of GermanyÕs March Performed by Clarke
- The Pedlar Performed by Traditional Russian Folk
- Processional Performed by Keith Snell
- Rigaudon Performed by Carl Bohm
- Rio Grande Performed by Keith Snell
- Rondo Performed by Keith Snell
- Sarabande Performed by Speer
- Three Chinese Folk Songs
Belwin Master Solos (Trumpet), Volume 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Belwin Master Solos (Trumpet), Volume 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook