There are currently no items in your cart.
Belwin 21st Century Band Method, Level 2 (Flute). Composed by Jack Bullock and Anthony Maiello. Concert Band. For Flute. Concert Band Method; Method/Instruction; SmartMusic. Belwin 21st Century Band Method. Book. 32 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.B21201).
Level Two, continues at the same pace as Level One, expanding range, scale study, rhythms, technique, and ensemble playing. As well as classical, world music, and patriotic pieces, there are 11 popular standard songs, including: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang * Sleigh Ride * A Trumpeter's Lullaby * The Little Drummer Boy * Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas * I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing * The Syncopated Clock * We're Off to See the Wizard * The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down * Theme from Star Wars. The two commissioned performance pieces are Celtic Air and Dance by Elliot del Borgo, and Destiny by Larry Clark. All exercises, songs, and performance pieces are on one CD accompaniment. In addition, accompaniments are available on SmartMusic by Coda Music Technology; most of the pieces have multiple choices of different styles of accompaniments. This book combines the percussion book (snare drum, bass drum, and auxiliary percussion) on left hand pages, and keyboard percussion on right hand pages.
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Composed by Richard M. Sherman,Robert B. Sherman
- A Trumpeter's Lullaby Composed by Leroy Anderson
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Composed by Ralph Blane;Lyrics by Hugh Martin
- I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing Composed by Roger Cook,Bill Backer,Roquel Davis,Roger Greenaway
- Sleigh Ride (Instrumental) Composed by Leroy Anderson
- Star Wars (Main Theme) Composed by John Williams
- The Little Drummer Boy Composed by Katherine K. Davis,Henry Onorati,Harry Simeone
- The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down Composed by Cliff Friend,Dave Franklin
- The Syncopated Clock (Instrumental) Composed by Leroy Anderson
- We're Off To See The Wizard Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg
Belwin 21st Century Band Method, Level 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Belwin 21st Century Band Method, Level 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Flute Sheet Music
Ensemble: Band Methods Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Belwin 21st Century Band Method