There are currently no items in your cart.
Beginning to Intermediate Contest Solos for double bass. Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD4301).
Virtuoso David Walter plays each of these beginning-level solos on double bass. Then you join the professional accompanist and play these self-same solos. Follow in the footsteps of the master!
Includes a high-quality printed solo part annotated with performance suggestions and a compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) followed by piano accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
- Bransle Simple (14th Century) Performed by Anonymous (Arr. Turetzky)
- Minuet Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann (Arr. Turetzky)
- Gavotte (18th century) Performed by Anonymous (Arr. Turetzky)
- Fast Dance (18th Century) Performed by Anonymous (Arr. Turetzky)
- Gavotte Performed by J.S. Bach (Arr. Zimermann)
- The Birds Performed by Anonymous (Catalan Folk Song) (Ed. Walter)
- My Gentle Harp Performed by Anonymous (Irish Folk Song) (Ed. Walter)
- Dorian Minuet Performed by Burnet C. Tuthill
- Allegretto Performed by Burnet C. Tuthill
- Happy Blues Performed by David Walter
- israeli Dance Performed by David Walter
- Japanese Lullaby Performed by David Walter
- Russian March Performed by David Walter
- Sonata No. 4 in B-flat major: I. Largo Performed by Antonio Vivaldi (Ed. Walter)
- Sonata No. 4 in B-flat major: II. Allegro Performed by Antonio Vivaldi (Ed. Walter)
- Le Carnaval des Animaux (Carnival of the Animals): V. Elephants (arr. for double bass & piano) Performed by Camille Saint Saens
Beginning to Intermediate Contest Solos
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Beginning to Intermediate Contest Solos
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Double Bass Sheet Music
Series: Music Minus One