Beethoven - Complete Piano Concertos
2 Pianos, 4 Hands
Schirmer's Library of Musical Classics Vol. 4480 Two Pianos, Four Hands. Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Franz Kullak. Piano. Softcover. 352 pages. G. Schirmer #ED4480. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50490351).
Item Number: HL.50490351
ISBN 1617741248. 9x12 inches.
For the first time, all five of Beethoven's piano concertos are brought together in one inexpensive and convenient publication. Includes Kullak's original prefaces, several alternate cadenzas, and performance suggestions.
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major, Op. 15
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in B-flat major, op. 19
- Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37
- Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major, Op. 58
- Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, op. 73