Beautiful Etudes, Book 3
Piano - Early Intermediate; Intermediate
Edited by Victoria Mcarthur. Graded Standard Repertoire; Masterworks; Piano Collection. Form: Etude. Masterwork. Book. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.20767).
Item Number: AP.20767
ISBN 0739024442. Masterwork.
The etudes in this third volume are at the early intermediate to intermediate levels. Featured composers are Beyer, Burgmüller, Gurlitt, Hässler, Pleyel, Schytte and von Weber plus others. Pupils are engaged with such important technique builders as playing broken chords, descending scales, cross-hand arpeggios, chord voicing, legato pedaling, scale figures, small rotation, interlocking hands, right-hand chord inversions, left-hand repeated intervals and much more. Once again, composer facts and practice advice are included.
- Arabesque [Op. 100, No. 2] Composed by Johann Freidrich BurgmÃ¼ller
- Ballade [Op. 100, No. 15] Composed by Johann Freidrich BurgmÃ¼ller
- Busy Streets [Op. 108, No. 8] Additional credits Ludvig Schytte
- Choir Practice [Op. 44, No. 6] Additional credits Albert Biehl
- Fountain in the Sun [Op. 38, No. 8] Additional credits Johann Wilhelm HÃ¤ssler
- High Tide [Op. 82, No. 80] Composed by Cornelius Gurlitt
- Majestic Eagle [Op. 37, No. 2] Additional credits Guiseppe Concone
- Mystery Thriller Composed by Cornelius Gurlitt
- Rondo Militaire Additional credits Ignaz Joseph Pleyel
- Saturday Morning [Op. 108, No. 22] Additional credits Ludvig Schytte
- Scherzo Additional credits Carl Maria Von Weber
- Smooth Sailing [Op. 101, No. 75] Additional credits Ferdinand Beyer
- The Brave Horseman [Op. 130, No. 9] Composed by Cornelius Gurlitt
- Victory! [Op. 108, No. 25] Additional credits Ludvig Schytte