There are currently no items in your cart.
Bastien Play-Along Technic by Jane Bastien, Lisa Bastien & Lori Bastien. For piano. Bastien Piano Library. Book A,1. Collection. Published by Neil A. Kjos Music Company (KJ.KP15).
This motivating collection includes thirty-five technic exercises for young students. The accompaniment tracks are recorded at slow to moderate practice tempos, allowing students to use the accompaniments as they learn each exercise, rather than waiting until the particular challenges of an exercise have been mastered. The book includes many Bastien originals, as well as several traditional exercises. Students have never had such great fun with technic!
About Bastien Piano Library
The Bastien Piano Library is an integrated course of study containing method books, related theory and technic books, and a wide variety of supplementary materials, including Music Flashcards, specifically correlated solo sight reading books, and note speller. The Bastien Piano Library also offers the option of beginning with either a "contemporary" approach (featuring pre-staff notation and first staff reading in G, then C, then middle C) or "traditional" approach (featuring Middle C reading and the C five-finger position).
- Etude in C
- Moving Along
- Prelude in C
- Chord Prelude
- Peaceful Dreams
- Marching On Main Street
- Round and Round
- Skipping to School
- Star Gazing
- Bells in the Distance
- Jump and Glide
- Middle C Prelude
- Footsteps in the Night
- Etude in G
- Bells in the Tower
- The Aeolian Harp
- Waltz For Viola
- At Sunset
- Etude In F
- Before Sunrise
- Chord Hop
- Ocean Waves
- Four Exercises
- Syncopated Etude
Bastien Play-Along Technic
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Bastien Play-Along Technic
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Series: Bastien Piano Library