There are currently no items in your cart.
Basses Loaded - Volume 4 for bass. This edition: Paperback. Instructional. Instructional and Play Along. Instructional book and accompaniment CD. Bass tablature. 71 pages. Published by Santorella Publications (SP.TS374).
ISBN 9781585606542. With bass tablature. Instructional and Play Along.
"the basses loaded series by rod goelz is the industry's only bass method designed specifically for someone who is seriously committed to learning the electric bass." that's the chant kicking around all the magazine racks, educational string periodicals and musical water coolers across the country. basses loaded: volume 4 "groove workshop" r & b and motown styles published by santorella publications covers numerous 16th note rhythmic variations. you'll learn basic finger-style & pick-style applied to rhythm & blues. this "motown" edition from santorella teaches essential r&b "ostinato" & chord-to-chord patterns that are vital to this style. in the "groove workshop" edition, common scales, arpeggios and tone sets are used to develop the "5"line approaches" for building & improvising better r&b, funk & motown bass lines. lastly, this edition features extensive lessons in the art of r&b and motown ghosting, which are a rarely found elsewhere. basses loaded; volume 4, groove workshop only available from santorella publications, features the styles of james jamerson, rocco prestia, tommy cogbill, chuck rainey, "duck" dunn, bernard odum, david hood, bob babbitt, george porter jr., carol kaye, jerry jemmott, and many more. this 72 page "rhythm & blues - motown edition" also includes an instructional cd with over 95 tracks of lessons and rhythm section play-a-longs. be sure to visit rod's website @ www.bassesloadedonline.com to hear the sample audio loop of the "james brown style", put your dancin' shoes on & let that funky groove take you back. note from the author, mr. rod goelz of all the cool things in the basses loaded volume 4 "groove workshop", the coolest were the lessons on ghosting which are hardly ever found in any method book. don't get me wrong, there's no-one cooler than chuck rainey or jerry jemmott ... okay james jamerson's cooler. my point is... there is tons of r&b greatness is this volume.
Basses Loaded - Volume 4
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Basses Loaded - Volume 4
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Bass Guitar Tablature Sheet Music