Classic Jazz Masters Series. By Various. Guitar Collection. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699144).
Item Number: HL.699144
ISBN 0634000357. 9x12 inches.
The latest release in our acclaimed Classic Jazz Masters series, this book features note-for-note transcriptions of 17 of the finest improvised jazz bass performances ever recorded. Includes: Blues Minor • Body and Soul • But Beautiful • Falling in Love with Love • Have You Met Miss Jones? • How Deep Is the Ocean • Moose the Mooche • My Romance • Old Devil Moon • So What • Take the “A” Train • Well You Needn't (It's Over Now) • and more. Includes a detailed discography, and a foreword from the editors.
- Take The 'A' Train (Rufus Reid)
- My Romance (Scott Lafaro)
- Old Devil Moon (Charles Mingus)
- Ring Dem Bells (Milt Hinton)
- Blues Minor (Reggie Workman)
- Body And Soul (Jimmy Blanton)
- But Beautiful (Eddie Gomez)
- Falling In Love With Love (Gary Peacock)
- Footprints (Richard Davis)
- Have You Met Miss Jones? (Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen)
- How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky) (Oscar Pettiford)
- I'll Remember April (Red Mitchell)
- Moose The Mooche (Charlie Haden)
- Night Train (Ray Brown)
- So What (Paul Chambers)
- Well You Needn't (It's Over Now) (Ron Carter)
- Without A Song (Bob Cranshaw)
Customers Who Bought Bass Standards Also Bought: