There are currently no items in your cart.
Basix Guitar Method Complete composed by Morton Manus. For Guitar. Guitar Method or Supplement; Method/Instruction. BasixÂ® Series. Book & MP3 CD. 168 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.33317).
Basix Guitar Method Complete is excellent guitar instruction at a great value. For the first time, the four Basix Guitar Method books are available in one complete volume, covering everything from fundamentals like how to hold and tune the guitar, chords, and tempo signs, to advanced techniques like hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides. Use the accompanying MP3 CD to listen to and play along with every song and example. Styles covered include blues, rock, jazz, classical, folk, and country. Make your dream of playing the guitar a reality with Basix Guitar Method Complete!
Recorded Acc. Available.
About Basix! Series
Basix is all you need to take off with your instrument. Alfred has worked hard to help you start learning today with this easy-to-use, comprehensive series. You won't get frustrated by moving too fast or bored by moving too slow! Included are photographs of many great performers to fire your imagination and help you stay focused on becoming a star yourself! To top it off, you can put what you learn to work when you play along with the companion CD. Set your sights high by beginning with Basix -- the series that will get you there!
Basix Guitar Method Complete
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Basix Guitar Method Complete
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Series: Basix! Series