There are currently no items in your cart.
Basic Blues Harp composed by Phil Duncan. For Harmonica (Diatonic). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Qwik Guide Series. Blues. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 72 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98584BCD).
ISBN 9780786650781. Blues. 5.5 x 8 inches.
This 5 1/2" by 8 " QWIKGUIDE teaches all the basics of blues harmonica Written for the 10-hole diatonic harmonica in C in notation and tablature (arrows and hole numbers) with chord symbols, this beginners text offers instruction on vibrato, bending tones, crossharp style, blues progressions, and tunes. Most of the tunes include lyrics, which in some cases emphasize the technique or skill being taught in an exercise. In addition to the original blues and boogie exercises used to teach specific skills, eight traditional songs are included: Old Joe Clark, When the Saints; Amazing Grace; Worried Man Blues; This Train; Midnight Special; Standing in the Need of Prayer; and Lonesome Road Blues. All of the exercises and tunes are performed on the attached CD.
- Harmonica Shuffle Performed by Phil Duncan
- Lonesome Road Blues Performed by Arr: Phil Duncan
- Pickup Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Stomping Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Walking Boogie Performed by Phil Duncan
- Come On Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- This Train
- More Basic Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Beware Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Combo Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Beginning Blues Progression Performed by Phil Duncan
- Bounce Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Combination Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Easy On Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Old Joe Clark
- Standing in the Need of Prayer
- Target Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Worried Man Blues Performed by Arr: Phil Duncan
- Boogie On Down Performed by Phil Duncan
- Midnight Special Performed by Arr: Phil Duncan
- Basic Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Pushy Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
- Beginning Blues Progression II Performed by Phil Duncan
- When the Saints Performed by Arr: Phil Duncan
- Amazing Grace Performed by Arr: Phil Duncan
- Bend Blues Performed by Phil Duncan
Basic Blues Harp
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Basic Blues Harp
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Harmonica Sheet Music
Genre: Blues Sheet Music
Series: Qwik Guide Series