Baroque Theatre Music
String ensemble string quartet - Intermediate
Arranged by Philip Clark. Easy read for gigs or interesting intermediate chamber music. Score and set of parts. Published by Latham Music Enterprises (LA.703205).
Item Number: LA.703205
Intermediate level. In this collection featuring classic music from the Baroque era, Philip Clark has arranged selections made famous by their appearances in the theatre. Written at an intermediate level, it is a great addition to the string quartet repertoire.
- Sinfonia from Ezio Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Overture from Antony and Cleopatra Performed by Clarke
- Overture and Grand Dance from The Island Princess Performed by Clarke
- 1st Act Tune and Bourree from In a Wife for Anyman Performed by Clarke
- Battaglia and Lascia ch'io piangafrom Rinaldo Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Slow Air from Orfeo Performed by Christoph Willibald Von Gluck
- Chaconne from Almira Performed by George Frideric Handel