12 Favorite Works from the Baroque Era with authentic orchestral backing tracks. Composed by Various. Arranged by Max Charles Davies. Instrumental Play-Along. Play Along. Book with CD. 36 pages. Schott Music #ED13151. Published by Schott Music (HL.49016859).
Item Number: HL.49016859
ISBN 1847610978. 9x12 inches.
This book contains approachable arrangements suitable for intermediate students. The accompanying CD features 12 orchestral backing tracks arranged authentically to reflect the era, together with complete instrumental performances, played by live musicians. Piano parts are available on the CD/CD-ROM as high quality printable PDFs.
- Corelli:Allegro(from Christmas Concerto)
- Handel:Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
- Vivaldi:Allegro(from The Four Seasons:Autumn)
- Vivaldi:Allegro(from The Four Seasons:Spring)
- J.S.Bach:Double Violin COncerto
- Handel:Hallelujah Chorus(from Messiah)
- Telemann: Les Plaisirs(from Recorder Suite in A minor)
- Purcell:Rondo(from Abdelazer)
- J.S.Bach:Toccata and Fugue in D minor
- J.S.Bach:VIolin COncerto in A minor(1st mov)