Baroque Keyboard Pieces Book 5 (difficult)
Piano - Grades 7-8
Edited by R. Jones. Piano Albums. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781854724625).
Item Number: PE.9781854724625
A collection of the keyboard music of the period 1600 - 1750 offering a fairly representative selection of the forms styles and composers of that period. Provides both scholarly performing editions and sources of enlightenment on performance conventions. Edited by Dr Richard Jones a leading Bach scholar recently lauded for his edition of The Well-Tempered Clavier.
- "Fantasia in C minor, BWV 906" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- "Partita No. 6 in E minor, BWV 830: 5th movement, Sarabande" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- "Pavane 'L'Entretien des Dieux', from 'Les Pieces de Clavessin', Book 1" Performed by Chambonnieres
- "Chaconne 'La Favorite', from 3rd Ordre, 'Pieces de Clavecin' Book 1" Performed by "Couperin, F."
- "Capriccio sopra la Bassa Flamenga in G minor, from 'Il primo Libro di Capricci'" Performed by Girolamo Frescobaldi
- "Fugue No. 6 in C minor, HWV 610" Performed by George Frideric Handel
- "Passacaglia in G minor, from 'Apparatus Musico-Organisticus'" Performed by George Muffat
- Toccata in F Performed by Pasquini
- "L'Entretien des Muses, from 'Pieces de Clavessin'" Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- "La Poule, from 'Nouvelles Suites de Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- "Sonata in C, Kp. 132, L. 457" Performed by Alessandro Scarlatti
- "Sonata in C, Kp. 133, L. 282" Performed by Alessandro Scarlatti
- "Cantilena Anglica Fortunae, from 'Tabulatura Nova', Part 2" Performed by "Scheidt, S."
Customers Who Bought Baroque Keyboard Pieces Book 5 (difficult) Also Bought: