Baroque Keyboard Pieces Book 4 (moderately difficult)
Piano - Grades 6
Edited by R. Jones. Piano Albums. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781854724618).
Item Number: PE.9781854724618
A collection of the keyboard music of the period 1600 - 1750 offering a fairly representative selection of the forms styles and composers of that period. Provides both scholarly performing editions and sources of enlightenment on performance conventions. Edited by Dr Richard Jones a leading Bach scholar recently lauded for his edition of The Well-Tempered Clavier.
- "Prelude in G, BWV 902" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- "Suite in Eb, BWV 819: 3rd movement, Sarabande (plain and ornamented versions)" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- Allemande dite l'AffligŽe Performed by Chambonnieres
- "Les Moissonneurs, from 6th Ordre, 'Pieces de Clavecin,' Book 2" Performed by "Couperin, F."
- Chaconne in G minor Performed by "Couperin, L."
- "Gavotte in G, from 'Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by D'Anglebert
- "Sarabande in G minor, from 'Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by D'Anglebert
- "Prelude and Fugue No. 5 in Eb, from 'Ariadne Musica'" Performed by "Fischer, J. C. F."
- "Aria detto Balletto in C, from 'Il secondo Libro di Toccate'" Performed by Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Lamento in C Performed by Froberger
- "Allemande in D minor, from Suite No. 3 in D minor (1720 coll.), HWV 428" Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Canzona In D Minor Performed by Johann Kaspar Kerll
- Sonata quarta in C mior 'Hiskia agonizzante e risanto' Performed by Johann Kuhnau
- "Rigaudon in F, from 'Componimenti Musicali per il cembalo'" Performed by George Muffat
- "Aria quarta in G minor, from 'Hexachordum Apollinis'" Performed by Johann Pachelbel
- Variationi sopra la Follia Performed by Pasquini
- Allemande in D Performed by Poglietti
- "A New Ground, Z. T682" Performed by "Purcell, H."
- "Les Tendres Plaintes, from 'Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Partite sopra la Romanesca Performed by "Rossi, M."
- "Sonata in B minor, Kp. 27, L. 449" Performed by Alessandro Scarlatti
- "Fugue No. 10 in E minor, from 'Twenty Little Fugues', TWV 30" Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann