There are currently no items in your cart.
Baroque Keyboard Pieces, Book 3 (intermediate) edited by R. Jones. For Piano. Piano Albums. Grades 5. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781854724601).
A collection of the keyboard music of the period 1600 - 1750 offering a fairly representative selection of the forms styles and composers of that period. Provides both scholarly performing editions and sources of enlightenment on performance conventions. Edited by Dr Richard Jones a leading Bach scholar recently lauded for his edition of The Well-Tempered Clavier.
- New Aire in Bb Performed by Anon.
- "Sonata No. 5 in Bb: 2nd movement, Gavotta" Performed by Thomas Augustine Arne
- "Menuet-Trio in G minor, BWV 929, from 'Clavierbuchlein for W. F. Bach'" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- "Suite in A minor, BWV 818a: 5th movement, Menuet" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- Jigg in B minor Performed by "Barrett, J."
- Aire in G minor Performed by John Blow
- Gavot in Gamut (G minor) Performed by John Blow
- Rigaudon and Trio in D Performed by BŠhm
- Courante in D minor Performed by Chambonnieres
- "Sarabande 'Jeunes Zephirs', from 'Les Pieces de Clavessin', Book 2" Performed by Chambonnieres
- A Farewell Performed by "Clarke, Jeremiah"
- "La Bourbonnoise: Gavotte, from 1st Ordre, 'Pieces de Clavecin', Book 1" Performed by "Couperin, F."
- Menuet de Poitou in A minor Performed by "Couperin, L."
- Saraband in C minor Performed by Croft
- "Suite No. 1 in G: 12th movement, Menuet" Performed by D'Anglebert
- "La Flateuse: Rondeau, from 'Pieces de Clavecin', Book 3" Performed by Dandrieu
- "Suite No. 3: 3rd movement, L'Amusante, Part 1" Performed by Louis-Claude Daquin
- "Suite No. 5 in F: 7th movement, Gigue" Performed by Charles Dieupart
- "BourrŽe and Menuet in A minor, from 'Musicalisches Blumen- Buschlein'" Performed by "Fischer, J. C. F."
- Corrente quarta in G minor Performed by Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Corrente terza in F Performed by Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Marche in G Performed by Christoph Graupner
- "Minuet in G minor, from Suite No. 1 in Bb (1727 coll.), HWV 434" Performed by George Frideric Handel
- "Aria in A, from 'Neuer Clavier Ubung', Part 1" Performed by Johann Kuhnau
- "Gavotte in B minor, from 'Neuer Clavier Ubung', Part 2" Performed by Johann Kuhnau
- Symphony in G Minor Performed by "Lawes, W."
- "Rant in D, from 'Melothesia'" Performed by Locke
- "Minuet in A, from '6 Suits or Lessons for the harpsichord or spinnet'" Performed by "Loeillet, Jean Baptiste"
- "Menuet in D minor, from 'Pieces de Clavecin', Book 1" Performed by "Marchand, Louis"
- "Air in A, from 'Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by "Mattheson, Johann"
- "Menuet in D, from 'Componimenti Musicali per il cembalo'" Performed by George Muffat
- Suite In G Performed by Pasquini
- "Suite in C, Z. 665: 1st and 2nd movements, Prelude and Almond" Performed by "Purcell, H."
- "Suite No. 6 in D, Z. 667: 3rd movement, Hornpipe" Performed by "Purcell, H."
- "Menuet I in G and Menuet II in G minor, from 'Nouvelles Suites de Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- "Sonata in A, Kp. 453" Performed by Alessandro Scarlatti
- Menuet in G Minor Performed by StŠlzel
- "Gavotte en Rondeau in F, from 'Der getreue Music-Meister'" Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
Baroque Keyboard Pieces, Book 3 (intermediate)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Baroque Keyboard Pieces, Book 3 (intermediate)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook