Baroque Keyboard Pieces, Book 3 (intermediate)
Piano - Grades 5
Edited by R. Jones. Piano Albums. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781854724601).
Item Number: PE.9781854724601
A collection of the keyboard music of the period 1600 - 1750 offering a fairly representative selection of the forms styles and composers of that period. Provides both scholarly performing editions and sources of enlightenment on performance conventions. Edited by Dr Richard Jones a leading Bach scholar recently lauded for his edition of The Well-Tempered Clavier.
- New Aire in Bb Performed by Anon.
- "Sonata No. 5 in Bb: 2nd movement, Gavotta" Performed by Thomas Augustine Arne
- "Menuet-Trio in G minor, BWV 929, from 'Clavierbuchlein for W. F. Bach'" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- "Suite in A minor, BWV 818a: 5th movement, Menuet" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- Jigg in B minor Performed by "Barrett, J."
- Aire in G minor Performed by John Blow
- Gavot in Gamut (G minor) Performed by John Blow
- Rigaudon and Trio in D Performed by BŠhm
- Courante in D minor Performed by Chambonnieres
- "Sarabande 'Jeunes Zephirs', from 'Les Pieces de Clavessin', Book 2" Performed by Chambonnieres
- A Farewell Performed by "Clarke, Jeremiah"
- "La Bourbonnoise: Gavotte, from 1st Ordre, 'Pieces de Clavecin', Book 1" Performed by "Couperin, F."
- Menuet de Poitou in A minor Performed by "Couperin, L."
- Saraband in C minor Performed by Croft
- "Suite No. 1 in G: 12th movement, Menuet" Performed by D'Anglebert
- "La Flateuse: Rondeau, from 'Pieces de Clavecin', Book 3" Performed by Dandrieu
- "Suite No. 3: 3rd movement, L'Amusante, Part 1" Performed by Louis-Claude Daquin
- "Suite No. 5 in F: 7th movement, Gigue" Performed by Charles Dieupart
- "BourrŽe and Menuet in A minor, from 'Musicalisches Blumen- Buschlein'" Performed by "Fischer, J. C. F."
- Corrente quarta in G minor Performed by Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Corrente terza in F Performed by Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Marche in G Performed by Christoph Graupner
- "Minuet in G minor, from Suite No. 1 in Bb (1727 coll.), HWV 434" Performed by George Frideric Handel
- "Aria in A, from 'Neuer Clavier Ubung', Part 1" Performed by Johann Kuhnau
- "Gavotte in B minor, from 'Neuer Clavier Ubung', Part 2" Performed by Johann Kuhnau
- Symphony in G Minor Performed by "Lawes, W."
- "Rant in D, from 'Melothesia'" Performed by Locke
- "Minuet in A, from '6 Suits or Lessons for the harpsichord or spinnet'" Performed by "Loeillet, Jean Baptiste"
- "Menuet in D minor, from 'Pieces de Clavecin', Book 1" Performed by "Marchand, Louis"
- "Air in A, from 'Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by "Mattheson, Johann"
- "Menuet in D, from 'Componimenti Musicali per il cembalo'" Performed by George Muffat
- Suite In G Performed by Pasquini
- "Suite in C, Z. 665: 1st and 2nd movements, Prelude and Almond" Performed by "Purcell, H."
- "Suite No. 6 in D, Z. 667: 3rd movement, Hornpipe" Performed by "Purcell, H."
- "Menuet I in G and Menuet II in G minor, from 'Nouvelles Suites de Pieces de Clavecin'" Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- "Sonata in A, Kp. 453" Performed by Alessandro Scarlatti
- Menuet in G Minor Performed by StŠlzel
- "Gavotte en Rondeau in F, from 'Der getreue Music-Meister'" Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann