There are currently no items in your cart.
Bar Chords composed by Phil Black. For guitar. This edition: Paperback. Reference. Educational. Color poster. Text Language: English. 1 pages. Published by Santorella Publications (SP.TS512).
ISBN 9781585606795. With Text Language: English. Educational.
We are extremely aware of the educational value of any teacher's aid product and do all we can to research and find stimulating supplements on a daily basis. Santorella Publication's is proud to say we've found another incredible item, Posters by Phil Black. The Phil Black Posters are a great example of what can happen when "graphic designer" meets "music educator". Each colorfully graphic representation of key musical elements is sure to get your attention. The creative genius of Phil Black is certainly evident in each of these 11" x 17" posters. As every educator knows, keeping a high degree of enthusiasm is imperative for learning and captivating your student's interest in a non-obtrusive manner is the key. Memory and understanding through repetition can be accomplished in many ways. One simple method is with a good educational tool that teaches your students in an effortless manner and Phil Black's Posters exclusively distributed Santorella Publications is just one of those tools. Although the majority of posters are guitar related, also learning "The Circle Of Fifths" is extremely important and a necessity for every student of music. "96 bar Chords" poster deals with two basic chord forms; the E form and the A form. The two most common bar chords are E and A form chords. This graphically stimulating poster from Santorella Publications displays Major, Minor, Dominant 7th and Minor 7th which are the four most common chord types. The moveable bar chord is explained in detail and this poster removes all the guess work. This is a sensational teaching supplement whether you study privately or on your own. Simply hang this poster in your music studio, practice room or your bedroom wall. Any visible spot where an "at-a-glance" explanation is always a welcomed aid and perhaps all you need.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Easy Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Posters & Prints