There are currently no items in your cart.
Band Land composed by Derek Bourgeois (1941-). For Narrator with Concert Band (Piccolo, Flute 1, Flute 2, Oboe, Clarinet in Eb, Clarinet 1 in Bb, Clarinet 2 in Bb, Clarinet 3 in Bb, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Alto Saxophone 1 in Eb, Alto Saxophone 2 in Eb, Tenor Saxophone in Bb, Baritone Saxophone in Eb, Trumpet 1, Trumpet 2, Trumpet 3). Band Music. Grade 3+. Score only. Duration 22:00. Published by C. Alan Publications (CN.16171).
Bandland utilizes a narrator to tell the story of the four families of instruments. As the narrator introduces and describes each instrument, that instrument has a chance to shine as a soloist or show off its unique capabilities. This light hearted and informative work will delight audiences as it travels though the land of the band.
In a far country called Band Land, there lived four families of instruments. The country was divided in half by a wide river on which there was a small island. The two main families lived on opposite sides of the river. The first was the woodwind family who lived in a dense wood on a large hill on the left hand side of the river. This family were nature lovers and lived in peace and harmony ....
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: B-Flat Trumpet Sheet Music
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Genre: 20th Century Sheet Music
Level: Grade 3