There are currently no items in your cart.
Band in a Book: Bluegrass Instrumentals composed by Steve Kaufman. For Ensemble (Mixed). Saddle-stitched, Solos. Bluegrass. Beginning. Book/2-CD Set. 152 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20426BCD).
ISBN 9780786656936. Bluegrass. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
The idea here is to help coordinate the pickers so you all have solos to play and they can be played in the same key. What a concept - a "Band in the Book". Within these pages you will find solos for the entire band: lead guitar, rhythm guitar, banjo, mandolin, fiddle and bass. The mandolin and fiddle share the same tunings so their solos are just written once for both. If you are just starting out and you are having difficulty-finding solos for your level - look no more. These solos are written for the beginner level student assuming you can already play a few simple solos or lead breaks. This series will help you to learn solos on multiple instruments, help organize ensemble play, help develop a steady sense of timing and give you hours of enjoyment as well.
- Bill Cheatham Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Cindy, Cindy Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Cripple Creek Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Cumberland Gap Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Down Yonder Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Old Joe Clark Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Red River Valley Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Soldier's Joy Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Turkey In The Straw Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
- Wildwood Flower Performed by Arranged By Steve Kaufman
Band in a Book: Bluegrass Instrumentals
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Band in a Book: Bluegrass Instrumentals
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Steve Kaufman Sheet Music
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music