There are currently no items in your cart.
Band Expressions, Book One Student Edition (Piano). Composed by Robert W. Smith and Michael Story. Concert Band. For Piano. Concert Band Method; Method/Instruction; SmartMusic. Expressions Music Curriculumâ„¢. Book & CD. Published by Alfred Music (AP.EMCB1017CD).
Band Expressionsâ„¢ is a full-band curriculum that provides music educators at all levels with easy-to-use, exciting tools to meet daily classroom challenges and bring new vibrancy and depth to teaching music. The lessons were written based on the National Standards for Music Education -- not retrofitted to the Standards. The program is both music literacy-based and literacy driven -- based on music literacy while satisfying reading and writing mandates in band class.
Each student book features an attractive full-color interior with easy-to-read notes and includes:
-A 96-track accompaniment CD that spans exercises throughout the book
-Historical notes on some of the most notable composers of band music
-A thorough glossary of musical terms
Future reprints may be printed with black and white interiors.
This title is available in SmartMusic.
- 's Wonderful Additional credits George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin
- Anchors Aweigh Additional credits Alfred H. Miles,Chas. A. Zimmermann
- Augie's Great Municiple Band Additional credits John Williams
- Bang the Drum All Day Additional credits Todd Rundgren
- Batman Theme Composed by Neal Hefti
- Catch A Falling Star Additional credits Paul Vance,Lee Pockriss
- Celebration Additional credits Kool And The Gang
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Additional credits Richard Sherman,Robert Sherman
- Doo Wah Diddy Diddy Additional credits Jeff Barry,Ellie Greenwich
- Duke's Place AKA C Jam Blues Additional credits Duke Ellington,Ruth Roberts,Bill Katz,Bob Thiele
- Feliz Navidad Additional credits Jose Feliciano
- Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue Composed by Ray Henderson;Lyrics by Sam M. Lewis,Joe Young
- Happy Birthday To You Additional credits Mildred Hill,Patty Hill
- The Hey Song Additional credits Gary Glitter,Mike Leander
- I Got Rhythm Additional credits George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin
- It Don't Mean A Thing Additional credits Duke Ellington,Irving Mills
- Jingle Bell Rock Composed by Joe Beal,Jim Boothe
- Jingle Bells Additional credits James Pierpont
- Kookaburra Sits In The Old Gum Tree Composed by Marion Sinclair
- Matchmaker Additional credits Sheldon Harnick,Jerry Bock
- The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down Additional credits Cliff Friend,Dave Franklin
- Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) Composed by Paul Leka,Gary DeCarlo,Dale Frashuer
- Over The Rainbow Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg
- Over There Composed by George M. Cohan
- Rhapsody in Blue Composed by George Gershwin
- Royal Fireworks Music Additional credits Sandra Dackow
- Satin Doll (Instrumental) Additional credits Duke Ellington
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You Additional credits David Mook,Ben Raleigh
- Summertime Additional credits George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin,Du Bose Heyward,Dorothy Heyward
- Sunrise, Sunset Additional credits Sheldon Harnick,Jerry Bock
- The Chicken Dance Additional credits Terry Rendall,Werner Thomas,Paul Parnes
- Theme from Ice Castles Additional credits Marvin Hamlisch,Carole Bayer Sager
- Theme From Jaws Additional credits John Williams
- There's No One Exactly Like Me Additional credits Betty Ann Ramseth
- Winter Wonderland Composed by Felix Bernard;Lyrics by Dick Smith
- Wipe Out Additional credits The Surfaris
- Woodchopper's Ball Additional credits Joe Bishop,Woody Herman
- Woodchopper's Ball (C Version) Additional credits Joe Bishop,Woody Herman
Band Expressions, Book One Student Edition
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Band Expressions, Book One Student Edition
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Piano Solo Sheet Music
Ensemble: Concert Band Methods Music