Band Aids for Alto Sax: Concert Band Favorites with Orchestra
Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD4127).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD4127
ISBN 1596156015. Soloist: John Cipolla, alto saxophone; Ensemble: Stuttgart Festival Orchestra; Conductor: Emil Kahn.
From Bach to Dvorak, this collection of classics arranged presents a unique treat, spanning two hundred years of great music, arranged for Alto Sax and concert band.
Includes a high-quality printed solo part and a compact disc containing a complete performance in split-channel stereo, with the soloist on the right channel; and a second performance in full stereo minus the soloist.
For related items see the following item numbers: MMOCD3243, MMOCD3352, MMOCD3524, MMOCD3832, MMOCD3930, MMOCD4213
- Slavonic Dance Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- There Lived A King Performed by William S. Gilbert And Sir Arthur Sullivan
- A Melody Is Drifting Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Minuet Performed by Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Romeo & Juliet (Theme) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Love for Three Oranges: March Performed by Sergei Prokofiev
- Variations on a Theme by Paisiello Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Christ The Lord Is Risen Today Performed by Traditional (Hymn)
- String Quartet in C major, 'Emperor,' op. 76, no. 3, HobIII/77: II. Andante Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Chorale No. 42 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Chorale No. 297 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Contradanse Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- The Bartered Bride (Prodana Nevesta): Polka Performed by Bedrich Smetana
- The Ruins of Athens: Turkish March Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sacre Symphoniae: Canzon Performed by Domenico Gabrielli
- Te Deum Landamus (Mass): Crucifixus Performed by Giovanni Pierluigi Da Palestrina