There are currently no items in your cart.
Bags of Tunes for Violin composed by Mary Cohen. For violin. Book; Method/Instruction; String - Violin Studies or Collection. Faber Edition: Bags Of. Published by Faber Music (AP.12-0571531121).
Irresistible new tunes for beginner violinists, composed and arranged by one of the UK's leading string teachers and authors, Mary Cohen, creator of a wide range of imaginative teaching publications including Superstart.
Bags of Tunes is packed with material on styles children will love including nursery rhymes, rounds, folk and popular songs as well as plenty of original pieces. The pieces are gently progressive and are all based around the first finger pattern. They are ideal for consolidation work, for using alongside any method or tutor and are enjoyable sight-reading practice.
- Yan, tan, tethera, methera, pip!
- Rain, rain, go away!
- Easy peasy, lemon squeezy
- Pease pudding hot, pease pudding cold
- Hot Cross Buns
- Kicking cans along the street
- Aple papple
- extra extra extra special!
- Stepping stones across the brook
- Zachary and Zebedee
- Let's run over the little stone bridge!
- Tic Tac Toe
- Little Snail
- Ponies trotting
- Seven hairy caterpillars
- The Drunken Sailor
- The runaway hen
- Dinner's ready!
- Tails up!
- Clap Your Hands
- Have You Heard?
- Zum, zum, zum
- Summer goodbye!
- Can you sing this song?
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Hop a doodle
- Shepherd's Hey
- Our mother's a weaving
- Apples and pears
- I had a cat
- Silvery water moon
- The stream that joins the Moldau
- The Nightingale
- London Bridge
- The bells in St. Paul's steeple
- In Holland stands a house
- London's burning!
- Fair Katya
- Frere Jacques
- Three fine geese
- Summer is a coming in
- Henry Baggins' best suit
Bags of Tunes for Violin
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Bags of Tunes for Violin
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Violin Sheet Music