There are currently no items in your cart.
Bags of Folk for cello composed by Mary Cohen. For cello. Book; Method/Instruction; String - Cello Studies or Collection. Faber Edition: Bags Of. Folk. Elementary. 16 pages. Published by Faber Music (AP.12-0571531156).
ISBN 0571531156. Folk.
Irresistible new tunes for cellists, composed and arranged by one of the UK's leading string teachers and authors, Mary Cohen, creator of a wide range of imaginative teaching publications including Superstart.
Bags of Folk is a wonderful introduction to the world of traditonal music and is ideal for players of Grades 1-2 standard. The pieces are gently progressive and are all based around the first two finger patterns. They are ideal for consolidation work, for using alongside any method or tutor and are enjoyable sight-reading practice.
- John Ryan's Polka
- All throught the night
- Shaker melody
- Helston Furry Dance
- The Blue Bell Of Scotland
- Early One Morning
- The fox and the grapes
- Star of the County Down
- The waters of Tyne
- The dashing white sergeant
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley
- Soldier's Joy
- The Rakes Of Mallow
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Jenny Pluck Pears
- The Water Is Wide
- Roaring Jelly
- Down By The Salley Gardens
- Harvest Home
- Circassian circle
- Lannigan's Ball
- The Trumpet Hornpipe
- The Lark In The Clear Air
- Staten Island
- The Girl I Left Behind Me
- Rufty Tufty
- Sailor's Hornpipe
- The flop-eared mule
Bags of Folk for cello
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Bags of Folk for cello
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music