There are currently no items in your cart.
String Trio cello 1
Arranged by Deborah Greenblatt. Trios for Strings. Part book. Standard Notation. 46 pages. Published by Greenblatt & Seay (GS.BCO3BTFSV1C-A).
Item Number: GS.BCO3BTFSV1C-A
With Standard Notation. 8.5 x 11 inches.
The 24 upbeat arrangements in this diverse collection of tunes will provide you with a wide variety of different styles and periods of music, designed to enhance the atmosphere of wedding receptions, parties, festivals, reunions, banquets, anniversary dinners, and other happy occasions. This collection includes Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, and some ethnic music. The interesting melodic bits are shared by each part, so that you will all get to enjoy the fun.Each of the "Trios for Strings" series consists of individual part books that can be purchased separately. From the available books in the "Trios for Strings" series you can build a trio with each part in the clef that each musician prefers. G clef, viola clef, and bass clef books are available for each of the trio parts. For instance, to personalize a trio for your group you could buy a Violin A part book, a Violin B part book, and a Cello C part book.
- Trio Composed by Anonymous
- With Horns and Hounds
- Minuet In G Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Composed by Ernest Ball
- Six Landlers Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Chihuahua ("Jesse Polka")
- Funiculi Funicula
- Balletto Nono Composed by Gabrielli
- Saltarello Composed by Vincenzo Galilei
- "Allegro", from Royal Fireworks Composed by George Frideric Handel
- "Minuet", from Water Music Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Tanzen und springen Composed by Hans Leo Hassler
- Hava Nagila
- Hoedown Medley No. 1
- Terzetto Scholastico Composed by Franz Anton Hoffmeister
- Rag-Time Dance Composed by Scott Joplin
- Dans Nos Bois Silvandre S'escrie Composed by Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Love learns by laughing Composed by Thomas Morley
- Pig Ankle Rag
- The Bonny, Bonny Broom Composed by John Playford
- Plinka Plonka Mazurka
- Trio for Three Flutes Composed by Johann Joachim Quantz
- The Liberty Bell March Composed by John Philip Sousa
Customers Who Bought Background Trios for Strings Vol. 1 - Cello A Also Bought:
Top Selling Cello Titles