There are currently no items in your cart.
Autoharping the Gospels composed by Carol Stober. For Autoharp/Chromaharp. Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Gospel-Old Time. Multiple Levels. Book. 104 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95473).
ISBN 9780786604968. Gospel-Old Time. 8.5 x 11 inches.
This book is an extension of Flatpickin' the Gospels by Steve Kaufman with autoharp arrangements written by Carol Stober. She makes it easy to learn these great gospel tunes on the autoharp! This book can be used to play chords along with singing, or for playing the melody solo. The arrangements are written as simply as possible to facilitate sight reading, so that you do not have to memorize the tune in order to play up to tempo. Complete lyrics are included. In notation and tablature.
- Where The Soul Never Dies Performed by Wm. H. Golden
- The Old Gospel Ship Performed by Arr Steve Kaufman
- The Old Rugged Cross Performed by Rev. Geo. Bennard
- Precious Memories Performed by J.B.F. Wright
- The Glory-Land Way Performed by J.S. Torbett
- A Beautiful Life Performed by Wm. M. Golden
- In the Garden Performed by C. Austin Miles
- The Unclouded Day Performed by Rev. J.K. Alwood
- Nearer, My God, to Thee Performed by Lowell Mason
- When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder Performed by James M. Black
- Heaven's Jubilee Performed by G.T. Speer
- Softly And Tenderly Performed by W.L. Thompson
- Old Time Religion Performed by Arr Steve Kaufman
- Sweet Hour of Prayer Performed by William B. Bradbury
- Life's Railway to Heaven Performed by Charles D. Tillman
- Sweet By And By Performed by J.P. Webster
- When The Saints Go Marching In Performed by Arr Steve Kaufman
- Near The Cross Performed by Fanny J. Crosby
- Faith of Our Fathers Performed by H.F. Hemy, Frederick W. Faber
- There Is Power In The Blood Performed by Lewis E. Jones
- Are You Washed In The Blood? Performed by E.A. Hoffman
- The Lily Of The Valley
- Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- What A Friend Performed by Charles C. Converse
Autoharping the Gospels
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Autoharping the Gospels
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Autoharp Sheet Music
Genre: Gospel Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook