There are currently no items in your cart.
Aunt Rhodie's Diet composed by Joseph Compello. For Set - Full Score and Parts. Carl Fischer Beginning Performance Series. Grade 1. Score and parts. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.BPS57).
Aunt Rhodie's Diet is a sequel to the incredibly popular Aunt Rhodie's Appetite (BPS38). Both arrangements are novel settings in which a beginning band can perform the standard folk songs found in the first few pages of most band methods. Because they are so easy to play, these arrangements by themselves would not make much of a concert, even for a beginning group. However, when used as incidental music to the story, the songs become sufficiently interesting to the audience, without taxing the capabilities of students who have only been playing for about 10 to 12 weeks.
Aunt Rhodie's Diet
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Aunt Rhodie's Diet
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
More by this Composer: Joseph Compello Sheet Music