Audition Repertoire for the Intermediate Pianist, Book 1
Piano - Early Intermediate
Two Stylistically Balanced and Technically Diverse Programs. Edited by Jane Magrath. Book; Graded Standard Repertoire; Masterworks; Piano Collection. Audition Repertoire for the Intermediate Pianist. Masterwork; Recital. 28 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.37334).
Item Number: AP.37334
Dr. Jane Magrath has assembled this well-balanced collection containing two recital or audition programs. These programs will display the intermediate pianist's mastery of important works by composers of various eras. Titles: Trumpet Tune in C Major, ZT 698 (Purcell) * Sonatina in G Major, Anh. 5, No. 1 (Beethoven) * The Avalanche (Heller) * Petite Piece, Op. 6, No. 5 (Goedicke) * Fugue (Zipoli) * Sonatina No. 3 in C Major (Latour) * Restlessness (BurgmÃ¼ller) * Love Song (BartÃ³k).
- Trumpet Tune in C Major, ZT 698 Composed by Henry Purcell
- Sonatina in G Major, Anh. 5, No. 1 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- The Avalanche, Op. 45, No. 2 Composed by Stephen Heller
- Petite Piece, Op. 6, No. 5 Composed by Alexander Fiodorovich Goedicke
- Fugue Composed by Domenico Zipoli
- Sonatina No. 3 in C Major Composed by Jean Theodore Latour
- Restlessness, Op. 100, No. 18 Composed by Johann Friedrich Burgmuller
- Love Song Composed by Bela Bartok