There are currently no items in your cart.
Ash Wednesday to Easter for Choirs composed by Lionel Dakers; John Scott. For SATB choir accompanied and a cappella. Mixed Voices. ...for Choirs Collections. Sacred, Choral Collection. Spiral-bound paperback. 240 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193355774).
ISBN 9780193355774. Sacred, Choral Collection. 10 x 7 inches.
The editors have selected a richly varied collection of sacred pieces for this period of the Church's year, always bearing in mind practical considerations and liturgical needs. Pieces are presented in order according to the Church's calendar, moving from Ash Wednesday and Lent, through Passiontide and Palm Sunday, to Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Eve, and Easter itself. The best of the standard repertoire is included alongside fine, less familiar, works. Ranging widely from the sixteenth century to the present day, this is a complete and practical collection for church choirs of all sizes and levels of ability.
- Lent Prose
- Civitas sancti tui (Bow thine ear, O Lord) Composed by William Byrd
- Lord, For Thy Tender Mercy's Sake Composed by Farrant/Hilton
- The Litany (BCP) Composed by Loosemore
- The Litany Composed by Marshall
- Peccantem Me Quotidie Composed by Morales
- Agnus Dei Composed by Thomas Morley
- Like As The Hart Composed by Noel Rawsthorne
- Drop, Drop, Slow Tears Composed by Walton
- Wash Me Throughly Composed by Wesley
- Christus factus est Composed by Felice Anerio
- The Lamentation Composed by Edward C. Bairstow
- Jesu, grant me this I pray Composed by Bairstow/Gibbons
- God So Loved The World Composed by Bob Chilcott
- Ecce quomodo moritur justus Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Adoramus te, Christe Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- The Feast of Palms Composed by Alan Bullard
- Hosianna dem Sohne Davids Composed by Gesius
- Hosanna To The Son Of David Composed by Hutchings
- Ride On Composed by Charles Ives
- Ingrediente Domino Composed by Malcolm
- Pueri Hebraeorum Composed by Tomas Luis De Victoria
- In the heart where love is abiding Arranged by Barnard
- (a) Pange lingua (b) Of the glorious Body telling Composed by Anton Bruckner
- Tantum ergo Composed by De Severac
- Ave Verum Corpus Composed by Flor Peeters
- A New Commandment Composed by Shephard
- Sing, My Tongue Composed by Shephard
- In the departure of the Lord Composed by Bull
- Were You There? Arranged by Bob Chilcott
- O vos omnes Composed by Jim Croce
- O mortal man Arranged by Scott
- Crux Fidelis Composed by John IV Of Portugal
- Eheu, sustulerunt Composed by Thomas Morley
- The Reproaches Composed by Sanders
- Popule meus Composed by Tomas Luis De Victoria
- Alleluia. Christus surrexit Composed by Felice Anerio
- Psalm 114 Composed by Edward C. Bairstow
- Joy is come! Arranged by Carter
- Light Of The World Composed by Edward Elgar
- Most glorious Lord of life Composed by Harris
- This Joyful Eastertide Arranged by Philip Lane Ledger
- Now the Green Blade Riseth Arranged by Lindley
- Christ the Lord Is Risen Again! Composed by John Rutter
- Surrexit Christus hodie Composed by Samuel Scheidt
- Easter Anthems Composed by Scott
- I saw water (Vidi aquam) Arranged by Scott
- The Easter Song of Praise Composed by Shephard
- Ye Choirs Of New Jerusalem Composed by Charles Villiers Stanford
- O Sons and Daughters Composed by Walford Davies
- He Is Risen Composed by Whitlock
Ash Wednesday to Easter for Choirs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Ash Wednesday to Easter for Choirs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Easter Sheet Music
Series: ...for Choirs Collection