There are currently no items in your cart.
Arabesque composed by Samuel R. Hazo. For Concert Band (Score & Parts). MusicWorks Grade 5. Grade 5. Score and parts. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.4002784).
Commissioned by the Indiana Bandmasters Association for the 2008 All-State High School Honor Band, this stunning work from the pen of Samuel Hazo is a tour de force of Middle Eastern sounds for the contemporary wind band. From delicate and sensual soloistic writing to full-blown ensemble passages with rapid fire tutti rhythms and frenzied percussion, here is a rewarding piece with drama and depth that will be the high point of any concert or festival program. Period! Dur: 6:00 (Grade 5)
Audio recorded live by the 2008 North Carolina 11-12 All-State Honor Band – Samuel R. Hazo, conductor
FULL SCORE 24 pages
PICCOLO 3 pages
FLUTE 1 3 pages
FLUTE 2 3 pages
OBOE 3 pages
BASSOON 2 pages
BB CLARINET 1 3 pages
BB CLARINET 2 2 pages
BB CLARINET 3 2 pages
BB BASS CLARINET 2 pages
EB CONTRA ALTO CLARINET 2 pages
EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 1 2 pages
EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 2 2 pages
BB TENOR SAXOPHONE 2 pages
EB BARITONE SAXOPHONE 2 pages
BB TRUMPET 1 2 pages
BB TRUMPET 2 2 pages
BB TRUMPET 3 2 pages
F HORN 1 2 pages
F HORN 2 2 pages
TROMBONE 1 2 pages
TROMBONE 2 2 pages
BASS TROMBONE 2 pages
BARITONE B.C. 2 pages
BARITONE T.C. 2 pages
TUBA 2 pages
STRING BASS 2 pages
PERCUSSION 1 2 pages
PERCUSSION 2 2 pages
PERCUSSION 3 2 pages
TIMPANI 2 pages
MALLET PERCUSSION 2 pages
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Level: Grade 5