There are currently no items in your cart.
Aquiles Priester Wall Chart composed by Aquiles Priester. For drum set. Rolled. Intermediate. Wall Chart. 1 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.30054).
ISBN 9780786684618. 25 x 34 inches.
Aquiles Priester is releasing his first "wall chart" where you can find some of his best fills and grooves. This is the best way to understand his drumming and his ideas. You can also check the DVD The Infallible Reason of my Freak Drumming, where you can see all these examples and much more!Aquiles Priester was born in Otjo, South Africa. At the age of four he heard drum set playing for the first time. It was a transforming event. In November 1997 after playing drums for 12 years, Aquiles formed the band, Hangar, which played heavy metal cover songs before making their own music. Their first album was well received by critics and was promoted with a national tour. In 2001, Aquiles became the drummer for Angra and recorded the albums Rebirth (2001), Hunters and Prey (2002), Live in Sao Paulo (2003), Temple of Shadows (2004) and Aurora Consurgens (2006).In 2004, Aquiles released his first instructional DVD, Inside My Drums, and promoted it by performing over 80 drum clinics and workshops. In 2006, Aquiles participated at the Drummer Live Festival, in London, and conducted his first workshops outside Brazil throughout Colombia, Portugal and Spain. In 2007 he released his first instructional book called: Inside my PsychoBook - 100 Double Bass Patterns). At the end of 2010, Priester recorded a new instructional DVD, The Infallible Reason of My Freak Drumming, where he emphasized his double bass technique and also presented a series of exercises that are the foundation of his evolution on the drums. And he also had the privilege of being one of the seven drummers chosen throughout the world to audition for the post of Dream Theater's new drummer.In 2011, Aquiles performed at the Modern Drummer Festival, and was recognized in the Modern Drummer Readers Poll. He was ranked as 5th best Prog Drummer and his DVD, The Infallible Reason of My Freak Drumming, ranked 3rd as best instructional DVD.
Aquiles Priester Wall Chart
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Aquiles Priester Wall Chart
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.