Applause! - Book Two
Solo piano - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
Impressive Piano Solos for the Budding Virtuoso. Graded Standard Repertoire; Masterworks; Piano Collection. Baroque, Classical Period and 20th Century. Collection. With introductory text, standard notation and fingerings (does not include words to the songs). 79 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.2538).
Item Number: AP.2538
ISBN 0739021664. 9x12 inches.
Many of the greatest crowd pleasers are gathered into two volumes, compiled for the budding piano virtuoso. Includes works by Beethoven, Debussy and more! Compact Disc recordings by Valery Lloyd-Watts are also available separately.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 7-8.
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.
- Air and Variations From Suite No. 5 "The Harmonious Blacksmith", Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Alla Tarantella Op. 39, No. 2, Composed by Edward MacDowell
- Etude Op. 46, No. 24, Composed by Stephen Heller, C Major
- Hopak Composed by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky
- Hungarian Op. 39, No. 12, Composed by Edward MacDowell
- O Polichinelo From 'Prole Do Bebe,' No. 1, Composed by Heitor Villa-Lobos
- Praeludium Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn, E Minor
- Romance Op. 24, No. 9, Composed by Jean Sibelius
- Scherzino Op. 18, No. 2, Composed by Moritz Moszkowsky
- Scherzo Op. 16, No. 2, Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Sonata From '30 Essercizi', Composed by Domenico Scarlatti, G Major
- Tarantella Composed by Albert Pieczonka
- Toccata From 'Sonata In A', Composed by Pietro Domenico Paradisi
- Warrior's Song Op. 45, No. 15, Composed by Stephen Heller
- Wedding Day At Troldhaugen Op. 65, No. 6, Composed by Edvard Grieg