There are currently no items in your cart.
Anthology of Italian Opera (Bass). Composed by Various. For Vocal. Vocal Collection. 344 pages. Published by Ricordi (HL.50484604).
ISBN 0634043900. 9x12 inches.
Every voice studio and serious singer will need these new volumes, which are a happy complement to the G. Schirmer Opera Anthology. This impressive series takes a serious look at opera in Italian, resulting in the largest anthologies of arias ever published devoted to the topic. Arias include the most famous excerpts along with rare beauties. Each aria has been carefully researched and newly engraved. Plot notes and translations are included for all selections. Mozart, Rossini, Donizetti, Bellini, Verdi and Puccini are liberally represented with essential as well as interesting arias. Also included are wonderful Baroque arias by Monteverdi, Cavalli, Handel, Vivaldi and Pergolesi. Beyond Mozart, classical era Italian arias by Gluck, Cimarosa and Paisiello may be found in the compilations. Other 19th and 20th century composers represented are Boito, Catalani, Cilea, Giordano, Leoncavallo, Mascagni, Montemezzi, Ponchielli, Respighi and Wolf-Ferrari. Many of the arias have never before appeared in collections. There are 36-41 arias per volume.
- O tu, Palermo, terra adorata from I VESPRI SICILIANI (Verdi)
- Infelice! e tu credevi from ERNANI (Verdi)
- Vi ravviso, o luoghi ameni from LA SONNAMBULA (Bellini)
- Come dal ciel precipita from MACBETH (Verdi)
- Udite, udite, o rustici from L'ELISIR D'AMORE (Donizetti)
- Ah! un foco insolito from DON PASQUALE (Donizetti)
- Al tuo trono, o sommo Iddio from I PROMESSI SPOSI (Ponchielli)
- Son quarant'anni from L'AMORE DEI TRE RE (Montemezzi)
- Voli colla sua tromba from ARIODANTE (Handel)
- Mentri gonfiarsi l'anima from ATTILA (Verdi)
- La calunnia, mio signore from IL BARBIERE DI SIVIGLIA (Paisiello)
- A un dottor della mia sorte from IL BARBIERE DI SIVIGLIA (Rossini)
- Miei rampoli femminini from LA CENERENTOLA (Rossini)
- Tardi s'avvede d'un tradimento from LA CLEMENZA DI TITO (Mozart)
- Il mio piano e preparato from LA GAZZA LADRA (Rossini)
- Ombre di mia prosapia from LA GIOCONDA (Ponchielli)
- Se a me non sei crudele from GIULIO CESARE (Handel)
- Ecco la sconsolata donna from L'INCORONAZIONE DI POPPEA (Monteverdi)
- Gia d'insolito ardore from L'ITALIANA IN ALGERI (Rossini
- Van girando per la testa from L'ITALIANA IN LONDRA(Cimarosa)
- Sciagurata, hai tu creduto... O speranza from I LOMBARDI (Verdi)
- Dalle stanze ove Lucia from LUCIA DI LAMMERMOOR (Donizetti)
- Il mio sangue, la vita darei from LUISA MILLER (Verdi)
- Son lo spirito che nega from MEFISTOFELE (Boito)
- Ecco il mondo from MEFISTOFELE (Boito)
- Vieni, o Levita!... Tu sul labbro de' veggenti from NABUCCO (Verdi)
- La vendetta from LE NOZZE DI FIGARO (Mozart)
- O tu ch'innanzi morte from ORFEO (Monteverdi)
- Sorge infausta una procella from ORLANDO (Handel)
- Deh, ti ferma... Que' numi furenti from SEMIRAMIDE (Rossini)
- Sempre in contrasti from LA SERVA PADRONA (Pergolesi)
- Il lacerato spirito from SIMON BOCCANEGRA (Verdi)
- Di due figlia vivea, padre beato from IL TROVATORE (Verdi)
- La calunnia
- Vecchia zimarra, senti from LA BOH
- Madamina! Il catalogo
- Ella giammai m'am
- Ho capito, Signor, s
- Non pi
Anthology of Italian Opera
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Anthology of Italian Opera
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Genre: Opera Sheet Music
Series: Best of Voice Solo