There are currently no items in your cart.
Anthology of Baroque Keyboard Music edited by Maurice Hinson. For Piano. Masterworks; Piano Collection. Alfred Masterwork Edition. Baroque; Masterwork. Early Advanced; Early Intermediate; Intermediate; Late Intermediate. Book. 248 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.4894).
ISBN 0882849433. Baroque; Masterwork.
This 248-page, up-to-date, comprehensive survey of Baroque keyboard music includes works by 42 composers written between 1590 and 1750. The repertoire provides the widest range of styles and idioms of that period, and ranges in difficulty from late-intermediate through early-advanced levels. Dr. Hinson has also provided historical and biographical background, performance notes and suggested realizations of ornaments.
- A Gigg Additional credits William Byrd
- A Ground in Gamut [Z. 645] Composed by Henry Purcell
- Allegro Additional credits Georg Christoph Wagenseil
- Allegro [Illy 15] Additional credits Baldasarre Galuppi
- Allegro Assai Additional credits Giovannii Benedetto Platti
- Allegro in C Major Additional credits Christoph Graupner
- Allemande Additional credits Georg Philipp Telemann
- Allemande in D Minor Additional credits François Couperin
- Aria in G Major [Hwv 441] Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Aria With Variations Additional credits Giovanni Battista Martini
- Biblical Sonata No. 4: The Mortally Ill and Then Restored He Additional credits Johann Kuhnau
- Chaconne Additional credits Johann Caspar Ferdinand Fischer,Georg Böhm
- Corant [Z. 660:3] Composed by Henry Purcell
- Courante Additional credits Dietrich Buxtehude
- Dialogue Additional credits Johann Christian Bach
- Fantaisie in C Major [HWV 490] Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Fantasia in C Minor [BWV 906] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Fantasia in D Minor [H. 195] Additional credits Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Fantasia No. 1 Additional credits Georg Philipp Telemann
- French Suite No. 5 in G Major [BWV 816] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Gagliarda Additional credits Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Gavotta Additional credits Arcangelo Corelli
- Gavotte and Variation Additional credits Johann Pachelbel
- Giga Additional credits Domenico Zipoli
- Invention No. 1 in C Major [BWV 772] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Invention No. 4 in D Minor [BWV 775] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Invention No. 8 in F Major [BWV 779] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Jigg [Z. 665:5] Composed by Henry Purcell
- La Folie d'Espagne Additional credits Jean Conrad Baustetter
- La Gémissante Additional credits Jean François Dandrieu
- La Lutine: Puck Additional credits Johann Philipp Kirnberger
- Le Coucou Additional credits Louis Claude Daquin
- Le Moucheron Additional credits François Couperin
- Le Vents en Courroux Additional credits Louis Claude Daquin
- Menuet In D Major Additional credits Jean Baptiste Loeillet
- Menuet in G Major Additional credits Jean Henri D'anglebert
- Partita in G Major Additional credits Johann Philipp Krieger
- Pavane Additional credits Giles Farnaby
- Polonaise in G Minor [BWV Anhang 125] Additional credits Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Prelude And Fugue In C Major Additional credits Johann Caspar Ferdinand Fischer
- Prelude and Fugue No. 11 in F Major [BWV 856] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Prelude No. 4 in D Major [BWV 936] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ricercata Additional credits Georg Christoph Wagenseil
- Rigaudon II Composed by Jean Philippe Rameau
- Saraband [Z. 665:4] Composed by Henry Purcell
- Sarabande Additional credits Dietrich Buxtehude
- Sarabande I Additional credits Jaques Champion De Chambonnières
- Sarabande in C Major [HWV 443] Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Siciliana in D Minor Additional credits Gottlieb Muffat
- Sinfonia No. 3 in D Major [BWV 789] Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Solfeggio in A Major [H. 222] Additional credits Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Sonata in A Minor [K. 61; L. 136] Composed by Domenico Scarlatti
- Sonata in B-Flat Major [R. 62:4] Additional credits Padre Antonio Soler
- Sonata in D Major [K. 96; L. 465] Composed by Domenico Scarlatti
- Sonata in E Major [K. 531; L. 430] Composed by Domenico Scarlatti
- Sonata in E Minor [H. 106] Additional credits Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Sonata in F Major [K. 446; L. 433] Composed by Domenico Scarlatti
- Sonata in G Major [R. 4] Additional credits Padre Antonio Soler
- Sonata Quarta Additional credits Johann Joseph Fux
- Sonatina in G Major [Hwv 234] Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Sonatina No. 5 in F Major [H. 296] Additional credits Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Suite in A Minor Additional credits Johann Jakob Froberger
- Suite in G Major [HWV 450] Composed by George Frideric Handel
- The Fall of the Leafe Additional credits Martin Peerson
- Three Arias Additional credits Bernardo Pasquini
- Three Dance Pieces Additional credits Louis Couperin
- Toccata Additional credits Carlos De Seixas
- Toccata in A Major Additional credits Pietro Domenico Paradies
- Two Menuets Composed by Jean Philippe Rameau
- Two Polonaises (No. 1 in C Major) Additional credits Johann Gottlieb Goldberg
- Two Polonaises (No. 3 in G Major) Additional credits Johann Gottlieb Goldberg
- Wolsey's Wilde Additional credits William Byrd
Anthology of Baroque Keyboard Music
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Anthology of Baroque Keyboard Music
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Alfred Masterwork Editions