There are currently no items in your cart.
Anfor Recorder Method - 7 Easy Steps composed by Nitka. For Sopranino Recorder/Alto Recorder. Recorder Methods. Published by Anfor Editions (MM.ASL0012).
This book has been designed specifically for the beginner with little or no previous musical knowledge, whose immediate desire is to play his (or her) favorite tunes on the recorder. Its outstanding feature is that tunes which have become popular in the United States are used exclusively as instructive material. The approach has been determined by a practical consideration, namely, that the beginner will be most responsive if the presentation involves music with which he or she is already familiar. By means of well-known melodies, selected to illustrate new tones and musical symbols, which are gradually introduced through each of seven easy steps, the beginners interest is encouraged and sustained. Thus, initial desire is appeased, explanations can be reduced to a minimum and the stultifying effects of working on drawn-out technical exercises avoided. This procedure, moreover, is invaluable because it tends to sharpen the beginners critical listening faculty as he attempts to play tlie tunes that are familiar to him. I am fully convinced through this method, the beginner is provided with real incentives that will assuredly hasten his progress, because lie will have derived satisfaction and joy while learning to play the recorder. - Arthur Nitka.
Anfor Recorder Method - 7 Easy Steps
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Anfor Recorder Method - 7 Easy Steps
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Alto Recorder Sheet Music