There are currently no items in your cart.
American Folksongs For Easy Guitar by Various. For Guitar. Easy Guitar. Americana and Folk. Difficulty: easy-medium. Easy guitar songbook (no tablature). Vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and strum and pick patterns. 63 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.702031).
ISBN 0793569524. With vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and strum and pick patterns. Americana and Folk. 9x12 inches.
Over 70 songs, including: All the Pretty Little Horses • Animal Fair • Aura Lee • Billy Boy • Buffalo Gals (Won't You Come Out Tonight) • Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie • Camptown Races • (Oh, My Darling) Clementine • (I Wish I Was In) Dixie • The Drunken Sailor • Franky and Johnny • Home on the Range • Hush, Little Baby • I've Been Working on the Railroad • Jacob's Ladder • John Henry • My Old Kentucky Home • She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain • Shenandoah • Simple Gifts • Swing Low, Sweet Chariot • The Wabash Cannon Ball • When Johnny Comes Marching Home • and more!
- The Wabash Cannon Ball G Major
- Goober Peas G Major
- Steal Away G Major
- Goodbye, Old Paint G Major
- All My Trials C Major
- All The Pretty Little Horses E Minor
- Animal Fair G Major
- Annie Laurie C Major
- Aura Lee Composed by George R. Poulton, W.W. Fosdick, C Major
- Banks Of The Ohio D Major
- Beautiful Brown Eyes G Major
- The Big Rock Candy Mountain C Major
- Billy Boy C Major
- Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair E Minor
- The Blue Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn) Composed by Daniel D. Emmett, G Major
- Buffalo Gals (Won't You Come Out Tonight?) Composed by Cool White (John Hodges), C Major
- Camptown Races Composed by Stephen Collins Foster, C Major
- Careless Love G Major
- Carry Me Back To Old Virginny G Major
- (Oh, My Darling) Clementine Composed by Percy Montrose, C Major
- Come All Ye Fair And Tender Maidens D Minor
- Cotton Eyed Joe G Major
- The Cruel War Is Raging G Major
- (I Wish I Was In) Dixie Composed by Daniel D. Emmett, D Minor
- The Drunken Sailor D Minor
- The Erie Canal E Minor
- Foggy Foggy Dew D Major
- Cindy G Major
- Give Me That Old Time Religion G Major
- Good Night Ladies C Major
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands F Major
- Home on the Range D Major
- House Of The Rising Sun A Minor
- How Can I Keep From Singing E Major
- Hush, Little Baby G Major
- I Gave My Love A Cherry (The Riddle Song) G Major
- I've Been Working On The Railroad C Major
- John Henry G Major
- Little Brown Jug Composed by Joseph E. Winner, C Major
- The Lonesome Road D Major
- Long, Long Ago Composed by Thomas Bayly, F Major
- My Old Kentucky Home Composed by Stephen Collins Foster, C Major
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie Composed by E.H. Chaplin, George N. Allen, G Major
- Oh! Susanna Composed by Stephen Collins Foster, A Major
- The Old Chisholm Trail G Major
- Old Folks At Home Composed by Stephen Collins Foster, G Major
- Old Joe Clark D Major
- On Top of Old Smoky C Major
- Once I Had A Sweetheart A Major
- The Red River Valley C Major
- Rock Island Line G Major
- She'll Be Comin' 'Round The Mountain D Major
- Shenandoah D Major
- Simple Gifts E Major
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child A Minor
- Streets Of Laredo D Major
- Sweet Betsy From Pike G Major
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot G Major
- Take This Hammer E Major
- This Little Light of Mine G Major
- Water Is Wide C Major
- Wayfaring Stranger E Minor
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home Composed by Patrick Sarsfield Gilmore (Louis Lambert), A Minor
- When The Saints Go Marching In Composed by Katherine E. Purvis, James M. Black, E Major
- Frankie and Johnny C Major
- Yankee Doodle C Major
- Jacob's Ladder D Major
- The Yellow Rose of Texas A Major
- Down in the Valley D Major
- Git Along, Little Dogies C Major
- Deep River F Major
- Annabel Lee C Major
American Folksongs For Easy Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
American Folksongs For Easy Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Format: Collection / Songbook