American Film Institute's Top 25 Film Scores
Honoring America's Greatest Film Music. Composed by Various. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Softcover. 88 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311408).
Item Number: HL.311408
ISBN 1423425669. 9x12 inches.
Piano solo arrangements of the best film scores of all time: Star Wars • Gone with the Wind • Lawrence of Arabia • Psycho • The Godfather • Jaws • Laura • The Magnificent Seven • many more. Includes info about the AFI and their selection process.
- Psycho (Prelude)
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Gabriel's Oboe
- Vertigo Theme
- An Aging Actress
- Main Title (from 'King Kong')
- March Of The Merry Men
- Main Title (from 'Ben Hur')
- A Streetcar Named Desire
- The Hunt (from 'Planet Of The Apes')
- On The Waterfront
- The Godfather (Love Theme)
- High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me)
- Theme From 'Jaws'
- Theme From 'Lawrence Of Arabia'
- The Magnificent Seven
- The Music Of Goodbye
- On Golden Pond
- The Pink Panther
- Star Wars (Main Theme)
- Theme From E.T. (The Extra-Terrestrial)
- How the West Was Won (Main Title)
- Tara's Theme (My Own True Love)
Customers Who Bought American Film Institute's Top 25 Film Scores Also Bought: