There are currently no items in your cart.
"America, Remember" composed by Michael Francis Smith. For concert band. Level 3. Score and set of parts. Duration "3 minutes, 50 seconds". Published by Imagine Music (IG.OMS132).
"America, Remember was written to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of 9-11. It contains three sections; the first presents a fanfare and sweeping theme to show the beauty and strength of America. The middle section depicts the chaos and confusion of the tragic events of that day; here the performers vocalize the sound ""shh"" to subtly portray the falling of the Twin Towers. Then as the country pulls together in patriotism, one voice enters at a time playing/singing until the piece reaches a triumphant conclusion. Listeners have found this to be an emotionally powerful piece, bringing them back to this moment in American history.America, Remember is written for band, chorus and string orchestra. It can be performed successfully by any ensemble alone or by any combination of ensembles. This is a perfect concert finale for the entire music department! ".
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music