There are currently no items in your cart.
AlphaBOP! (A to Z Movement Songs for Young Learners). By John Jacobson. Book and CD pak. Expressive Art (Choral). Softcover with CD. 56 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9971268).
ISBN 1423466128. 8.5x11 inches.
Bop and groove with a song for every letter of the alphabet from A to Z! Young singers in PreK-Gr. 2 will have a blast with John Jacobson's clever lyrics and singable melodies while reinforcing important language and reading skills. The all-in-one collection of 27 songs includes reproducible songsheets with melodies, chord symbols, choreography, lyric sheets and short rhyming set-up narrations for additional performing options. Sing-along with John and the AlphaBOP kids on the enclosed CD with performance and accompaniment recording options for added fun and reinforcement. Young learners will ask to sing these songs again and again! Available: Book/CD.Suggested for grades PreK-Gr.2.
- 'E' Like Echo
- 'F' Means Fun!
- 'I' Is A Word
- 'K' Take Me Away
- 'L' Is A Lovely Letter
- 'N' Is So Nice
- 'O' Here We Go!
- 'P' For Plenty
- 'Q' For Quiet
- 'T' You're Terrific
- 'V' Is For Victory
- 'Y' For Yes!
- Be Bop A Ree Bop
- Dancin' With 'D'
- End It With An 'X'
- Give Me A 'Z'
- Give Me An 'R'
- Go Get A 'G'
- I Like 'C'
- I Start With An 'S'
- Jammin' With 'J'
- Since U's Been Gone
- Start The Day With 'A'
- The M & M Mash
- There's An 'H' In Hawaii
- What Can You Do With A 'W'?
A to Z Movement Songs for Young Learners
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A to Z Movement Songs for Young Learners
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Expressive Art (Choral)