There are currently no items in your cart.
All Blues Soloing for Jazz Guitar composed by Jim Ferguson. For Guitar (Flatpicking & Fingerpicking). Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Guitar Master Class Pub.. Jazz & Blues. Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 96 pages. Published by Guitar Master Class Publications (MB.98003BCD).
ISBN 9780786642854. Jazz & Blues. 9 x 12 inches.
The most complete guide to jazz/blues soloing ever written! This comprehensive book details the sounds, elements, and approaches that make the blues such an integral part of the jazz vocabulary. Moving from blues progressions to fingerboard organization to phrasing, essential blues scales, riffs, lick development, and an array of advanced concepts and devices, including substitute scales & extended super arpeggios are covered. Throughout this process 38 solos, over 100 music examples, and hundreds of licks are featured. Written in notation and tablature.
- About The Notation, Chord Symbols & Fingerings
- Bebop - Changes From The Inside
- Diminished Scales And Arpeggios
- The Major Scale
- The Major Pentatonic Scale
- Non-Strict Variable Riffs
- Shape-Related & Parallel Concepts
- Swing/Bop Basics
- The Mixolydian Mode
- Caged Formations/Fingerboard Organization
- Home Positions/Home Scales
- Whole-Tone Scales & The Augmented Chord
- Lick Development
- Scale Patterns
- The Blues Scale
- The Additive Approach
- 102 Licks
- Super Arpeggios
- Sub Formations
- The Chromatic Scale
- Melodic Minor/Lydian Dominant Scales & Arpeggios
- Strict Riffs & Riff Structure
- Swing Specifics
- The Dorian Mode
- Blues Scales, Sounds & Choruses
- Guide Tones
All Blues Soloing for Jazz Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
All Blues Soloing for Jazz Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.