There are currently no items in your cart.
All About Piano (A Fun and Simple Guide to Playing Piano). For Piano/Keyboard. Keyboard Instruction. Instructional and Play Along. Instructional book and accompaniment CD. 200 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311298).
ISBN 1423408160. Instructional and Play Along. 8.5x11 inches.
A Fun and Simple Guide to Playing Piano Have you struggled through tedious lessons and boring instruction books in your desire to learn to play the piano? If you wish there was a fun and engaging way to motivate you in your piano playing quest, then this is it: All About Piano is for you. Whether it's learning to read music, playing by ear, improvising, or all of the above, this enjoyable guide will help you to finally start playing your favorite songs in many different styles. Plus, learn interesting tid-bits on piano makes & models, care and maintenance, other keyboard instruments, and other fun stuff about the piano. This fun-filled, easy-to-use guide includes: * An introduction to pianos and keyboard instruments * Step-by-step music reading instruction * How to play by ear and improvise * Background on various styles of music, including dozens of favorite songs * Performing tips. Over 40 popular songs, including: All My Loving (The Beatles) * Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Elton John) * Fur Elise (Beethoven) * Imagine (John Lennon) * Linus and Lucy (Vince Guaraldi) * Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton) * Your Cheatin' Heart (Hank Williams) * and more. The CD includes over 90 tracks for demo and play-along.
- Open Arms
- Can you feel the love tonight
- Mr. Jones
- Jingle Bells
- Dry Bones
- Lavender's Blue
- All My Loving
- All The Things You Are
- Beauty And The Beast
- Minuet In G
- Auld Lang Syne
- My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From 'Titanic')
- Gymnopedie No. 1
- Fur Elise
- Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 1
- Sonata in C Major, K. 545, First Movement
- The Big Rock Candy Mountain
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Walking In Memphis
- A Thousand Miles
- Baby Look At You
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- Bennie And The Jets
- HOme Sweet Home
- Prelude in B Minor, Op. 28, No. 6
- Buffalo Gals (Won't You Come Out Tonight?)
- Loch Lomond
- The Love Inside
- Rock My Soul
- Clair De Lune
- Come Sail Away
- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- The Hail, Hail Gang's All Here
- Hey Jude
- How Will I Know
- I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
- It's Too Late
- Killing Me Softly with His Song
- Lawdy Miss Clawdy
- Let It Be
- Linus And Lucy
- Louie, Louie
- Where Do I Begin (Love Theme)
- Oye Como Va
- Piano Man
- Satin Doll
- Takin' Care Of Business
- Tears In Heaven
- Walk Of Life
- We Are The Champions
- Wonderful Tonight
- Your Cheatin' Heart
- C-Jam Blues
- Let Somebody Love You
- You Can't Hide
- Easy Going
- Chicago Breakup
- Every Night I Have The Blues
- Blue Bop
- Bird Of Prey
- Hand Prints
- The Miller's Tale
- Before I Get Old
- Outlaw Country
- It'll Always Be This Way
- Ode to Joy
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
All About Piano
A Fun and Simple Guide to Playing Piano
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
All About Piano
A Fun and Simple Guide to Playing Piano
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Piano Method Sheet Music