There are currently no items in your cart.
Alfred's Kid's Ukulele Course Complete (The Easiest Ukulele Method Ever!). Composed by Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger. For Ukulele. Book; CD; Method/Instruction; Ukulele Method or Supplement. Kid's Ukulele Course. Children. Beginner. 120 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.40521).
ISBN 0739093665. Children.
Alfred’s Kid’s Ukulele Course is a fun method that teaches kids to play songs on the ukulele right away. This complete edition combines levels 1 and 2 with the activity pages of the Notespeller, and includes an accompanying MP3 CD so they always know how the music should sound. Each lesson on every page is explained in plain language that’s easy to understand. Plus, kids get to learn from three irresistible guitar experts---a clever classical dog, one cool jazz cat, and a friendly alligator who loves the blues. They keep kids' attention focused by pointing out what’s important on each page and help them learn by making music fun!
Parents can be effective guides to help their children through this course, even if they’ve never had any musical training themselves. Teachers can even use this course in their classroom at school. Now get ready to take the first, best step toward a lifetime of musical enjoyment.
- Activity: The Note B (1st String)
- The Notes A and B with Chords
- Notes on the First String: Introducing C
- The Mountain Climber
- Activity: The Note C (1st String)
- The Notes A, B, and C with Chords
- Brave in the Cave
- Notes on the Second String: Introducing E
- Two Open Strings
- Two-String Melody
- Activity: The Note E (2nd String)
- Jumping Around
- Notes on the Second String: Introducing F
- Ping Pong Song
- Soccer Game
- Activity: The Note F (2nd String)
- The Half Rest
- When I Feel Best
- Activity: The Half Rest
- Notes on the Second String: Introducing G
- Activity: The Note G (2nd String)
- Activity: The Notes E, F, G, A, B, and C
- The Half Note
- Hot Cross Buns
- Activity: The Half Note
- Notes on the Third String: Introducing C
- Three Open Strings
- Little Steps and Big leaps
- Activity: The Note C (3rd String)
- The Old Grey Mare
- Notes on the Third String: Introducing D
- D Is Easy!
- Taking a Walk
- Activity: The Note D (3rd String)
- Activity: The Whole Note
- Activity: Review: All the Notes and Chords in Book 1
- Ode to Joy
- Jingle Bells
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Over The Rainbow
- Music Matching Games
- All the Notes I Know So Far
- This Is an Octave
- Dotted Half Notes & Time
- Three Is for Me!
- Activity: The Dotted Half Note
- Activity: The 3/4 Time Signature
- The Farmer in the Dell
- Beautiful Brown Eyes
- Introducing Common Time
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Activity: Common Time
- Introducing B-Flat
- Aura Lee
- Activity: The Note B-flat
- Three-String Boogie
- Tempo Signs
- Three-Tempo Rock
- Rockin' Uke
- Good Night Ladies
- Blues In C
- Down in the Valley
- Activity: Ties
- Key Signatures
- Ode to Joy (Extended Version)
- Activity: Key Signatures
- Pickup Measures
- A-Tisket, A-Tasket
- Activity: Pickup Measures
- Tom Dooley
- Eighth Notes
- Jammin' with Eighth Notes
- Activity: The Eighth Note
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- Love Somebody (Extended Version)
- Dotted Quarter Notes
- Counting Dotted Quarter Notes
- Cockles And Mussels
- Activity: The Dotted Quarter Note
- Echo Rock
- The Streets Of Laredo
- The Down-and-Up-Stroke
- Activity: Dynamics
- Activity: The Downstroke and Upstroke
- The Fermata
- Michael, Row The Boat Ashore
- Activity: The Fermata
- Introducing F-Sharp
- Little Brown Jug
- Activity: The Note F-sharp
- The G chord
- The D7 Chord
- Activity: The G and D7 Chords
- Over the Rainbow (Extended Version)
- Activity: Review: All the Notes and Chords You Learned in Books 1 & 2
- Selecting Your Ukulele
- Parts of the ukulele
- Caring for Your Ukulele
- Tuning Your Ukulele
- How to Hold Your Ukulele
- Strumming the Strings
- Strumming with a Pick
- Strumming with Your Fingers
- Time to Strum!
- Strumming Notation
- Introducing the Quarter-Note Slash
- The Staff and Treble Clef
- Bar Lines, Measures, and Time Signatures
- More Time to Strum
- Activity: The Staff and Treble Clef
- Activity: Bar Lines and Measures
- Activity: The 4/4 Time Signature
- Activity: The Quarter-Note Slash
- Activity: Counting Time
- Using Your Left Hand
- Hand Position
- Placing a Finger on a String
- How to Read Chord Diagrams
- The C chord
- My First Chord
- Activity: The C Chord
- The Quarter Rest
- Three Blind Mice
- Activity: The Quarter Rest
- The C7 Chord
- My Second Chord
- Activity: The C7 Chord
- Troubadour Song
- The F Chord
- My Third Chord
- Activity: The F Chord
- Three Chords in One Song
- Rain Comes Down
- Skip to My Lou
- London Bridge
- The Repeat Sign
- Merrily We Roll Along
- Activity: The Repeat Sign
- Love Somebody
- The G7 chord
- My Fourth Chord
- Activity: The G7 Chord
- Using G7 with Other Chords
- Aloha 'Oe (Farewell to Thee)
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Yankee Doodle
- Activity: Write Your Own Song with Four Chords
- Getting Acquainted with Music Notation
- The Staff
- The Music Alphabet
- Activity: The Staff
- Introducing the Quarter Note
- Clap and Count Out Loud
- Activity: The Quarter Note
- Notes on the First String: Introducing A
- Abby, the Armadillo
- Activity: The Note A (1st String)
- The Note A with Chords
- Note and Strum
- Notes on the First String: Introducing B
Alfred's Kid's Ukulele Course Complete
The Easiest Ukulele Method Ever!
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Alfred's Kid's Ukulele Course Complete
The Easiest Ukulele Method Ever!
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Ukulele Sheet Music
Genre: Children Sheet Music