Alfred's Basic Piano Course - Classic Themes, Book 5
Piano - Intermediate
Arranged by Allan Small. Masterworks; Method/Instruction; Piano - Alfred's Basic Piano Library. Alfred's Basic Piano Library. Children; Masterwork Arrangement. Book. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.3125).
Item Number: AP.3125
These volumes contain easy-to-play arrangements of great classical melodies. The arrangements allow the music to be introduced to younger students. While designed to correlate with Alfred's Basic Piano Library, Classic Themes may be used with any piano method or instruction course.
- Angel's Serenade Additional credits Gaetano Braga
- Annen Polka Additional credits Johann Strauss Jr.
- Aria from "Don Giovanni" Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Drinking Song from "La Traviata" Additional credits Giuseppe Verdi
- Estudiantina (Major and Minor Themes) Additional credits Emile Waldteufel
- Forsaken Additional credits Thomas Koschat
- Gypsy Dance from Carmen Additional credits Georges Bizet
- June Barcarolle Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Lesson 2 Additional credits James Hook
- Love's Greeting Additional credits Edward Elgar
- MIRROR DANCE FROM FAUST Additional credits Charles Francois Gounod
- Opening Themes from Piano Concerto No. 2 Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Prelude Composed by FrÃ©dÃ©ric Chopin
- Tambourin Composed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- The Last Rose Of Summer Additional credits Thomas Moore
- Theme from Piano Concerto No. 21 Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- TO a Wild Rose Additional credits Edward MacDowell
- Toreador Song from Carmen Additional credits Georges Bizet