There are currently no items in your cart.
Alfred's Basic Guitar Method, Book 3 (Third Edition). For guitar. Guitar Method or Supplement; Method/Instruction. Alfred's Basic Guitar Library. Instructional and Method. Instructional book. Standard guitar notation (no tab), instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, guitar chord diagrams and chord names. 48 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.33308).
ISBN 0739048929. With standard guitar notation (no tab), instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, guitar chord diagrams and chord names. Instructional and Method. 9x12 inches.
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 3 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar. This updated and expanded edition features a new layout, making it easier to read and quicker to learn. Now included are blues, country, folk, jazz, and rock music styles, plus more pop songs! Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Guitar Method-the first and best choice for today's beginning guitar students. Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has expanded into a library, including theory, chord study, play-alongs and more. This best-selling method teaches the basics in a logical sequence, with concise and complete information that is easily accessible to students. This third book in the series includes numerous chord diagrams and fingering photos to help students quickly learn how to read music and play chords. Exciting music arranged in pop, rock, blues, country and folk styles makes learning to play the guitar an enjoyable and life-long reward.
About Alfred's Basic Guitar Library
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over five million beginners to the joy of playing guitar. The updated and expanded edition features a new layout, making it easier than ever to read and learn. The method features blues, country, folk, jazz, and rock styles, and now includes pop songs! Companion enhanced CDs and DVDs are available, along with correlating theory, chord, and pop books, to ensure you're getting everything you need from one single, complete method. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Guitar Method -- the first and best choice for today's beginning guitar students.
- What You Should Know Before Starting This Book
- Chord Exercises
- Sixteenth Notes
- Mixin' It Up
- The Happy Sailor
- Variations on a Square Dance Tune
- Etude in D
- East Side, West Side
- The Man on the Flying Trapeze
- Scarborough Fair (duet)
- The Doo-Wop Ballad
- My Angel Baby (duet)
- Key of A Major
- Tunes That Teach Technic No. 1
- Scale Etude in A Major
- Arpeggio Etude
- Hard, Ain't It Hard
- Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here
- Sixteenth Note Studies in A Major
- John Hardy
- Old Blue
- Hey Lolly Lolly
- The Sloop "John B."
- Key of D Minor
- Sicilian Tarantella
- Sixteenth Notes and 6/8 Time
- The House of the Rising Sun (duet)
- Key of E Major
- Finger Exercise in E
- The Blue Tail Fly
- Using Passing Notes in the Bass
- Diminished 7th Chords
- You Tell Me Your Dream
- Country Dance
- Blues in A
- The Polka (duet)
- Grace Notes
- Amazing Grace Notes
- Colonel Bogey
- Augmented Chords
- Slidin' Around (duet)
- Tunes That Teach Technic No. 2
- Devil's Dream Hornpipe
- Our Katie
- Abide with Me (duet)
- Guitarra Romana (duet)
- Bending the Blues
- Pistol Pete
- Simple Melody (trio)
- Tunes That Teach Technic No. 3
- Onyx Club Hop
- Just Lopin' Along
- Jingle for a Sunny Day
Alfred's Basic Guitar Method, Book 3
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Alfred's Basic Guitar Method, Book 3
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Easy Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Alfred's Basic Guitar Library