There are currently no items in your cart.
Alfred's Basic Guitar Method, Book 2 (Third Edition). For guitar. Guitar Method or Supplement; Method/Instruction. Alfred's Basic Guitar Library. Instructional, Method and Play Along. Instructional book and examples/accompaniment CD. Standard guitar notation (no tab), instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, guitar chord diagrams and chord names. 48 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.28377).
ISBN 0739048899. With standard guitar notation (no tab), instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, guitar chord diagrams and chord names. Instructional, Method and Play Along. 9x12 inches.
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 3 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar. This updated and expanded edition features a new layout, making it easier to read and quicker to learn. Now included are blues, country, folk, jazz, and rock music styles, plus more pop songs! Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Guitar Method-the first and best choice for today's beginning guitar students. Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has expanded into a library, including theory, chord study, play-alongs, and more. This best-selling method teaches the basics in a logical sequence, with concise and complete information that is easily accessible to students. This second book in the series includes numerous chord diagrams and fingering photos to help students quickly learn how to read music and play chords. Exciting music arranged in pop, rock, blues, country and folk styles makes learning to play the guitar an enjoyable and life-long reward.
About Alfred's Basic Guitar Library
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over five million beginners to the joy of playing guitar. The updated and expanded edition features a new layout, making it easier than ever to read and learn. The method features blues, country, folk, jazz, and rock styles, and now includes pop songs! Companion enhanced CDs and DVDs are available, along with correlating theory, chord, and pop books, to ensure you're getting everything you need from one single, complete method. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Guitar Method -- the first and best choice for today's beginning guitar students.
- What You Should Know Before Starting This Book
- Key of C Major
- Accompaniment in C Major
- Rakes of Mallow
- Home on the Range
- Tunes That Teach Technic No. 1
- Variation on Little Brown Jug
- Variation on Jim Crack Corn
- Bass Solos with Chord Accompaniment
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis
- Key of G Major
- The Old Chisolm Trail (duet)
- Ain't Gonna Rain (duet)
- This Land is Your Land (duet)
- Tunes That Teach Technic No. 2
- Shortnin' Bread
- Red River Valley (duet)
- America (duet)
- The Entertainer (duet)
- Key of A Minor
- Waves of the Danube
- 6/8 Time
- Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes
- The Eyes of Texas
- Tunes That Teach Technic No. 3
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- Funiculi, Funiculi
- The Irish Washerwoman
- Bass-Chord Accompaniment: Key of C
- The Yellow Rose of Texas (duet)
- Bass-Chord Accompaniment: Key of G
- Oh! Susanna
- Key of D Major
- Tunes That Teach Technic No. 4
- Two Etudes in D
- Joy to the World
- Marines' Hymn
- The Dotted 8th & 16th Note Rhythm
- Toreador Song (from Carmen)
- Straight Jig
- Put Your Little Foot
- Boogie Blues
- Careless Love (duet)
- Alternating Bass Notes
- I Ride an Old Paint
- Alternating Bass Notes in the Key of G
- Hand Me Down My Walking Cane (duet)
- Triumphal March (from Aida)
- Beautiful Dreamer
- Sweet Genevieve
- O Marie
- Key of E Minor
- Etude in E Minor
- Joshua Fit the Battle
- Key of F Major
- When the Work's All Done This Fall
- Alphabet Song (Theme and Variations)
- Alternating Bass Notes in the Key of F
- Oh, My Darling Clementine
- Shave and a Haircut
- Alexander's Ragtime Band (solo or duet)
- St. Louis Blues (duet)
- Guitar Boogie
Alfred's Basic Guitar Method, Book 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Alfred's Basic Guitar Method, Book 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Easy Guitar Sheet Music
Series: Alfred's Basic Guitar Library