Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course - Greatest Hits Book (Level 2)
Piano and voice - Difficulty: easy-medium
Method/Instruction; Piano - Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course. Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course. Pop, Broadway, Movies and TV. Songbook. With easy piano notation, lyrics and fingerings. 47 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.16506).
Item Number: AP.16506
ISBN 0739002821. With easy piano notation, lyrics and fingerings. Pop, Broadway, Movies and TV. 9x12 inches.
Alfred's Greatest Hits series has overwhelmingly been accepted by students and teachers. This series combines just the right combination of hits from Broadway, Hollywood, television and recordings! As you might expect from Alfred, this series offers a rare combination of great music arranged with care and creativity. Your adult students can savor the excitement of playing pop music and reap the benefits from making practicing more fun and rewarding.
About Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course
Designed for use with an instructor, the Adult All-in-One Course is for the beginning student looking for a truly complete piano course. It is a greatly expanded version of Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course that includes lessons, theory, technique, and additional repertoire in a convenient all-in-one format. This comprehensive course features written assignments that reinforce each lesson's concepts, a smooth, logical progression between each lesson, a thorough explanation of chord theory and playing styles, and outstanding extra songs, including folk, classical, and contemporary selections. At the completion of this course, the student will have learned to play some of the most popular music ever written and will have gained a good understanding of basic musical concepts and styles.
- Beauty And The Beast From 'Beauty And The Beast'
- Can you feel the love tonight From 'The Lion King'
- God Help The Outcasts From 'The Hunchback Of Notre Dame'
- My Heart Will Go On From 'Titanic'
- Oh, Pretty Woman
- One From 'A Chorus Line'
- People From 'Funny Girl'
- Que Sera, Sera From 'The Man Who Knew Too Much'
- Seventy Six Trombones From 'The Music Man'
- There's No Business Like Show Business From 'Annie Get Your Gun'
- Think Of Me From 'Phantom Of The Opera'
- My Guy
- This Is The Moment From 'Jekyll & Hyde'
- The Way We Were From 'The Way We Were'