There are currently no items in your cart.
AC/DC - Riffology
- Look inside(1)
Collection / Songbook
AC/DC - Riffology by AC/DC. For Guitar. Music Sales America. Rock: Rock. Softcover. 98 pages. Music Sales #AM986898. Published by Music Sales (HL.14027388).
ISBN 1846097282. Rock: Rock. 9x12 inches.
Now you can learn to play over 70 high voltage AC/DC riffs, including: Back in Black • Hells Bells • Let There Be Rock • Highway to Hell • and more. Complete with hints and tips on how to create the AC/DC sound, plus a band history and discography, this is a must for any fan!
- The Info
- A Brief History Of AC/DC
- The Code
- The Riffs
- Back In Black
- Bad Boy Boogie
- Beating Around The Bush
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
- Big Balls
- Dog Eat Dog
- Downpayment Blues
- Flick of the Switch
- For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)
- Get It Hot
- Given The Dog A Bone
- Hard As Rock
- Have A Drink On Me
- Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
- Hells Bells
- High Voltage
- Highway to Hell
- If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
- It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)
- The Jack
- Let Me Put My Love Into You
- Let's Get It Up
- Let There Be Rock
- Love Hungry Man
- Night Prowler
- Problem Child
- Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
- Rock 'n' Roll Damnation
- Riff Raff
- Shake a Leg
- Shoot to Thrill
- Shot Down in Flames
- Shake Your Foundations
- Sink the Pink
- Sin City
- Stiff Upper Lip
- That's the Way I Wanna Rock 'n' Roll
- Touch Too Much
- Two's Up
- Whole Lotta Rosie
- Who Made Who
- You Shook Me All Night Long
AC/DC - Riffology
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
AC/DC - Riffology
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Hard Rock Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook