There are currently no items in your cart.
Absolute Beginners: Drums - Book 2 for Drums. Music Sales America. Instructional: Instructional, Instructional: Method, Play Along: Play Along. Softcover with CD. 40 pages. Music Sales #AM990572. Published by Music Sales (HL.14000990).
ISBN 0825635608. Instructional: Instructional, Instructional: Method, Play Along: Play Along. 9x12 inches.
Learning to play the drums continues to be easier than ever before, with the second book from the celebrated Absolute Beginners series. With this superb book you get a comprehensive drum course featuring step-by-step pictures which take you from the first day exercises to playing along with backing tracks. The book contains practical advice and tips covering everything you need to know about setting up, playing and maintenance, and the CD contains audio versions of the exercises in addition to full-length accompaniment tracks for you to play along with.
- How To Practice
- Reading drum tab
- Some gentle reminders
- Syncopated snare drum patterns
- Hints & tips for successful playing
- Bass and snare drum patterns
- Two-bar drum patterns
- "Two-Bar Groove"
- Beats using open hi-hat
- Sixteenth-note hi-hat patterns
- "Sweet Sixteenth"
- Quarter-note hi-hat patterns
- Drum fills around the kit
- Whole-beat break
- Half-beat break
- More drum fills
- Drum rudiments: The paradiddle
- Drum rudiments: The flam
- Drum rudiments: The long double-stroke roll
- "Drum Time"
Absolute Beginners: Drums - Book 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Absolute Beginners: Drums - Book 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.