There are currently no items in your cart.
A New Tune a Day - Clarinet, Book 2 for Clarinet. Concert Band Method. Music Sales America. Instructional: Instructional, Instructional: Method. Softcover with CD. 48 pages. Music Sales #BMC12177. Published by Music Sales (HL.14022739).
ISBN 0825635632. Instructional: Instructional, Instructional: Method. 9x12 inches.
Since it first appeared in the 1930s, the concise, clear content of the best-selling A Tune a Day series has revolutionized music-making in the classroom and the home. Now, for the first time, C. Paul Herfurth's original books have been completely rewritten with new music and the latest in instrument technique for a new generation of musicians.
A New Tune a Day books have the same logical, gentle pace, and keen attention to detail, but with a host of innovations: the inclusion of an audio CD – with actual performances and backing tracks – will make practice even more fun and exciting, and the explanatory diagrams and photographs will help the student to achieve the perfect technique and tone.
Each Book 2 contains: easy-to-follow lessons on clear, uncluttered pages • tips for technique • improvising hints • an audio CD with a virtuoso performance, backing tracks and audio examples • great music including duets and ensemble pieces • and a useful pull-out fingering chart.
About A New Tune A Day
Since it first appeared in the 1930s, the concise, clear content of the best-selling A Tune A Day series has revolutionized music-making in the classroom and the home. Now, for the first time, C. Paul Herfurth's original books have been completely rewritten with new music and the latest in instrumental technique for a new generation of musicians. The A New Tune A Day books have the same logical, gentle pace and keen attention to detail, but with a host of innovations: the inclusion of an audio CD-with actual performances and backing tracks-will make practice even more fun and exciting, and the explanatory diagrams and photographs will help the student to achieve the perfect technique and tone. This book contains: easy-to-follow lessons on clear, uncluttered pages; tips for technique; improvising hints; audio CD with a virtuoso performance, backing tracks, and audio examples; great music, including duets and ensemble pieces; useful pull-out fingering chart
- Lesson 21
- Ballad Performed by Ned Bennett
- Surprise Symphony (excerpt) Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Dracula's Dance Performed by Ned Bennett
- Lesson 22
- Simple Gifts Performed by Joseph Brackett, Jr.
- Frith Street Rag Performed by Ned Bennett
- Dance of the Swans Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Lesson 23
- Prelude Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Loch Lomond Performed by Scottish Traditional
- Humoresque Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Lesson 24
- Greensleeves Performed by Attrib. Henry VIII
- Lillabullero Performed by 17th Century
- Allegro Moderato Performed by Justano Bardi
- Lesson 25
- When and Where Performed by Ned Bennett
- Spring Song Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Entry of the Gladiators Performed by Julius Fucik
- Lesson 26
- Holy-Moly Blues Performed by Ned Bennett
- Play This Funky Music Performed by Ned Bennett
- Alabama Boogie-Woogie Performed by Ned Bennett
- Lesson 27
- La donna e mobile - from Rigoletto Performed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Barry O'Flynn Performed by Irish Folk Song
- Valse No. 9 (Op. 69, No. 1) Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Lesson 28
- Triplet Trouble Blues Performed by Ned Bennett
- To The Spring Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Moment Musical Performed by Franz Schubert
- Lesson 29
- Adagietto from Symphony No. 5 Performed by Gustav Mahler
- Lesson 30
- Gavotte from Suite No. 3 Performed by J.S. Bach (1685-1750)
- Minuetto from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Performed by W.A. Mozart (1756-1791)
- Lesson 31
- Sailor's Hornpipe Performed by English Folk Dance
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child Performed by Spiritual
- 1000% Humidity Performed by Ned Bennett
- Lesson 32
- Bulgarian Dance
- Ut tuo propitiatus Performed by 11th Century Organum
- Lesson 33
- Caprice No. 24 (theme) Performed by Nicolo Paganini
- The Irish Washer Woman Performed by Irish 18th Century
- Czardas Performed by Vittorio Monti
- Lesson 34
- Alla riva del Tebro (madrigal) Performed by Giovanni Pierluigi Da Palestrina
- Lesson 35
- Wedding Dance Performed by Kazakhstan
- Waltz from "Die Fledermaus" Performed by Strauss
- Oh, Won't You Sit Down Performed by Spiritual
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 Performed by Johannes Brahms
A New Tune a Day - Clarinet, Book 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A New Tune a Day - Clarinet, Book 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Clarinet Sheet Music
Ensemble: Concert Band Methods Music
Series: A New Tune A Day