A Month of Sundays
Piano - Advanced
Easter and Lent. Arranged by Jan Sanborn. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Sacred Performer Collections. Easter; Hymn; Lent; Sacred; Spring. Book & CD. 28 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.21408).
Item Number: AP.21408
Creatively arranged by renowned pianist-arranger Jan Sanborn, A Month of Sundays: Easter and Lent offers church pianists 12 beloved hymns grouped into four prelude-offertory-postlude combinations (one for each Sunday of the Easter and Lent season). The CD features the composer at the piano performing all 12 selections.
About Sacred Performer Collections
Alfred's Sacred Performer Series offers church musicians a great source of beautiful piano arrangements of both traditional and contemporary sacred literature, ideal for use in general, seasonal, and special services such as weddings and funerals.
- Offertory: Ah, Holy Jesus
- Offertory: Beneath the Cross of Jesus
- Offertory: Hosanna, Loud Hosanna
- Offertory: I Know That My Redeemer Liveth
- Postlude: In the Cross of Christ I Glory
- Postlude: Rejoice, the Lord Is King
- Postlude: The Hallelujah Chorus
- Postlude: When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- Prelude: All Glory, Laud and Honor
- Prelude: Christ the Lord Is Risen Today
- Prelude: Were You There?
- Prelude: What Wondrous Love Is This
Customers Who Bought A Month of Sundays Also Bought: