There are currently no items in your cart.
A Mandolin Player's Guide to Jamming composed by Carl Yaffey. For Mandolin. Bluegrass. Beginning-Intermediate. E-book. 24 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications - Digital Sheet Music (M0.20818BCDEB).
ISBN 1610652347. Bluegrass.
Joining a jam session can be intimidating. Presented here is everything a beginning or intermediate mandolin player needs to know to participate in a jam session. There are sections that describe how jam sessions work, and jam session etiquette. The book also describes the typical chords and keys for jamming, and describes right hand usage. A section is included on the role each instrument plays in bluegrass rhythm. A play-along CD is included with 9 typical bluegrass jam tunes. The tunes are played twice: once with the tune played on the left channel and a verbal description on the right channel, and once in stereo.Companion audio available by clicking on the 'Listen' link above, or at www.melbay.com.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music in digital format that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your digital sheet music will have a “watermark” at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased. You may not distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e. you may not print individual copies for friends or students)
- Hot Corn, Cold Corn (W/Dialog)
- Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms (W/Dialog)
- Nine-Pound Hammer (W/Dialog)
- John Henry (W/Dialog)
- Two Little Boys (W/Dialog)
- Columbus Stockade Blues (W/Dialog)
- Down The Road (W/Dialog)
- Little Maggie (W/Dialog)
- John Hardy (W/Dialog)
- Hot Corn, Cold Corn (Stereo)
- Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms (Stereo)
- Nine-Pound Hammer (Stereo)
- John Henry (Stereo)
- Two Little Boys (Stereo)
- Columbus Stockade Blues (Stereo)
- Down The Road (Stereo)
- Little Maggie (Stereo)
- John Hardy (Stereo)
To play the media you will need to update yourFlash plugin.
A Mandolin Player's Guide to Jamming
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Mandolin Player's Guide to Jamming
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Mandolin Sheet Music
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music